How do you view women who have tattoos?

Do you like tattoos on women

• Total voters

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I just view tattoos as scars, don't see the art in then at all.

image.jpg

I wish my scars looked as artistic as this.

D

Deleted member 2719

Amy Winehouse-style works for me, classy tatts on the upper arm can be very sexy in the same way that piercings and smoking are also sexy in women
Really........ 'l'm aving a fag' has never been sexy, has it?

Don't mind tattoos on girls in general thou.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have a friend who couldn't wait to show me the tattoo she had on her wrist in memory of her grandfather. What she didn't realise that what she chose was, in fact, the liberal democrats logo!

Now she looks like a really radical liberal. Proper hardcore mediocre! She was not amused when I told her. Dopey cow.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
In my opinion, yes. And I would have nothing more to do with her.

People are so frigging stupid. Tattoos are a passing fashion. If you change your hair style to go with the latest fashion you can change it when fashion changes. What do you do with a tattoo when they go completely out of fashion which they inevitably will in due course? And there's nothing worse than old people with wrinkly skin covered in wrinkly tattoos. What do you do about that?

You are right.
It is just a passing fashion, another example of the lemming mentality prevalent in society. It will probably last another 2-3 years and then start fading away.
Unlike the tattoos, of course.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Hmmm. I'm not sure about it being a "passing fashion". Body art has been around for at least 5000 years http://www.archaeology.org/issues/1...oos/1351-oetzi-copper-age-alps-iceman-tattoos

It may have been around for a long time but most of the time, it has been on a very small scale. Occasionally, it catches on as a fad, as per recent but then it reverts back to type ( i.e the few that think it looks smart but haven't stopped to think it through )
Historically, it was found in the Naval, Homosexual and Travelling communities and this stereotypical image lasted a long time. Schoolchildren were indoctrinated into the idea that tattoos would harm their career prospects and this attitude still exists in some industries today. The manner in which it has caught on in recent years deserves the tag of ' fashion ' It is now fashionable to have a tattoo and thousands are joining the ranks because their mates have done likewise. Some of them will have regrets in later life.
The peak of interest will pass and something else will take its place. In recent years, we have had pigtails on men and body-piercing. We won't have to wait long for the next new thing on the block.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FINALLY

Thank you [MENTION=19864]Flex Your Head[/MENTION] the funniest line on NSC in yonks, gets some love.
And I'm in no way biased.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Both available at Club 365 in Manchester. The venue for discerning gentleman, catering for all tastes. 10.00am until late.

Nah, both since married and had kids. I imagine that their tats will look really shit alongside the extra fat and stretch marks.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't mind women with tattoos though prefer them without. I have some tattoos, al of which are still to my taste but I am going to get them all removed by this time next year. If I could choose again I would never have had them.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My view is all things in moderation whether there on a man or woman. If you are going to bother make sure it's quality and never forget how it might look in the future when everything is sagging and heading south. And wrongly some people will make assumptions about people who sport a lot of tats.

For the record I have a neat little dragon on my hip. Admittedly probably the result of a mini mid life crisis but hey at least I avoided getting a huge Harley :)

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Good tattoos look good, bad tattoos don't. On men and women.

"They look awful when you're old and your skin is sagging"... Yeah because sagging skin looks so wonderful...

I like tattoos, I have a lot. my wife has none. I don't view people with tattoos as cooler than those without them.

It's hilarious how judgmental people can be. Especially when most people I know with tattoos couldn't give a sh1t what people without tattoos think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here