Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Ezequiel Schelotto really 'The Greyhound'

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I've seen no evidence as yet that he's quick enough to be the new Ballyregan Bob. Maybe it's time for a new nickname?

Thought he did OK when he came on the other night but looked a little bit clueless when he made progress into the final third.

Still, lovely hair.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Maybe its the skinny body and long nose rather than the speed of his legs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
His shot at the end was tragic. Had time to bring that down and just smash it at a packed goal. That frustrated me!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oddest technique I've seen in a player for a while, when he made the cut in and attempted cross/pass with the outside of the boot.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Oddest technique I've seen in a player for a while, when he made the cut in and attempted cross/pass with the outside of the boot.

ha ha yes, the one where it just arrowed out straight as a die off a toe punt when you could see he was shaping for the little cultured outside of the boot chipped out-swinging pass.

I like him though so far! (in the few minutes we've seen).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've seen no evidence as yet that he's quick enough to be the new Ballyregan Bob. Maybe it's time for a new nickname?

Thought he did OK when he came on the other night but looked a little bit clueless when he made progress into the final third.

Still, lovely hair.

Just for you (so fast it was out of focus)

IMG_0084.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If he gets his way our new kit will look something like this next season , obviously the one in the brown is fashion victim Solly , on the bench again .

threemusketeers.jpg

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
To be fair to him, the bit of skill prior to his terrible cross was sublime. I'd like to see him replace Bruno rather than Knockaert though, at least from the bench, as Bruno looked knackered towards the end of the Stoke game

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That' s the next name sorted for the NSC greyhound syndicate then: Albion Greyhound.

Still think Albion Kebabs sounds better though :moo:

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I thought he looked useful at Bournemouth in the cup, strong, quick and good in the air. Positive and looking forward to seeing more of him

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It's not just Schelotto's greyhound tendency - I'm actually wondering whether Izquierdo is quite as fast as he's made out to be. There have been a few occasions when there's been plenty of grass ahead of him and I've been hoping to see the afterburners switched on but instead he only wants to cut inside and rival clubs' analysts will know all about that. Whereas knowing about his alleged pace and being able to do anything about it are two different things ...

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I say drop Bruno and AK for united and play Schelotto and March. With Bong and José on the other side and groß through the middle, that pace and creativity has to conjure up more than enough chances to nick it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here