Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does Dunk qualify to play for any other international side?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
It would do if he'd actually played, but he didn't.

Only counts if it was for the senior side in a competitive match. Zaha had a hissy when it was obvious he'd never make the senior team & now plays for Nigeria.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Born in a barn with 3 wise men bringing him gifts more likely.....

Golden Touch

Footballcense

Myrrhcurial skills.

I'm surprised you didn't hurt yourself reaching for the third one. :lol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It would do if he'd actually played, but he didn't.

It still wouldn’t even if he’d appeared for the under 21s. For a player to be tied into one particular country he has to have played In a competitive full international. Otherwise they can switch if they are eligible for another country. It is why Haha can represent Ivory Coast despite playing for England at various levels to under 21 and a couple of friendly appearances for the senior England.

It means we are still able to dream of an England call up for Ashley Barnes despite his glittering under 20 career for Austria.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh stop grizzling. Nothing to do with me - I'm hardly the first or the only one. You bring it upon yourself.

I am not grizzling just stating a fact that you have never to my knowledge ever offered anything constructive to a thread or even an arguable point to induce a discussion. You appear to have adopted the attitude of not being able to argue so resort to either trying, unsuccessfully, to take the p..s or belittle everybody. Others with a similar failing tend to be trying to do the same.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hey [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] pop over to '2 strikers', perhaps you can offer something constructive to the thread, as I sure as hell can't be bothered to point out how Tomer is one of Europe's best penalty takers, and GM's effort on Friday was poor/lucky, at best.

No prizes for guessing who sees it differently. :rolleyes:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hey [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] pop over to '2 strikers', perhaps you can offer something constructive to the thread, as I sure as hell can't be bothered to point out how Tomer is one of Europe's best penalty takers, andTotally

No prizes for guessing who sees it differently. :rolleyes:

Totally pie in the sky because he scored Had he not it becomes a different situation but he did what he had to do be it poor or lucky. How many has he missed for us?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Born in a barn with 3 wise men bringing him gifts more likely.....

Golden Touch

Footballcense

Myrrhcurial skills.

Post of the week :lolol:

(mind you, it is only tuesday....)

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
He'll be playing for England very soon so won't matter. All the pundits are raving about him. I think he's the best English centre back around and he will soon be considered so by everyone. We've all known it for a few years now

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I am not grizzling just stating a fact that you have never to my knowledge ever offered anything constructive to a thread or even an arguable point to induce a discussion. You appear to have adopted the attitude of not being able to argue so resort to either trying, unsuccessfully, to take the p..s or belittle everybody. Others with a similar failing tend to be trying to do the same.

So not only do you not remember anything, you don't see anything.

You're not very good at this debating thing, are you?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

....whereas your usual debating tactic is to make a point, have it roundly dismissed by virtually everyone as nonsense (exhibit A being Dunk’s inability to carry the ball) then claim you can’t remember any instances to back up the point you made in the first place ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
....whereas your usual debating tactic is to make a point, have it roundly dismissed by virtually everyone as nonsense (exhibit A being Dunk’s inability to carry the ball) then claim you can’t remember any instances to back up the point you made in the first place ?

You forgot claim loads of people agree with his point but conveniently none of them come on NSC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here