Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace and Watford

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
We'll just stick with prem football and a very possible FA Cup final appearance( that'll be one more than you) for the time being.

Ta.

Don't forget the great European run next season. As Brighton fans we can't wait to see how the mighty palace are going to get on in Europe next year. Are you going to settle for Europa league or push for a champions league place

Mar 2, 2016
Don't forget the great European run next season. As Brighton fans we can't wait to see how the mighty palace are going to get on in Europe next year. Are you going to settle for Europa league or push for a champions league place

Well I think it's best to think big so Champs League obviously.

Mar 2, 2016
Gotta still be in the Premier League for that haven't you? Still at least when you travel to Europe you can take your house with you.

Are you implying that our support is part of the fine travelling community seen up and down this fair Isle? You cheeky chappy you.
Magnificent retort. Original, witty and cutting.
My tibs have truly been rickled.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Schoolboy error, Jem. I think you'll find that was the now-defunct 'Crystal Palace FC' that won that, rather than this current phoenix club.

We should applaud their meteoric rise really - FA Cup Semi and they're only 6 years old!

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Premier League and FA Cup semi finalists. Both lesser supported clubs, both struggled to get 14000 to pay to watch them in the Championship. Brighton will probably lose in the play offs. When will Brighton get success?

Lesser supported eh? Lets have a look back through history... :dunce:

Between 1921 and 2015 Palace have averaged bigger crowds than Brighton & Massive Albion during 67 seasons, B&MA more than Palace in 21 seasons.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Lesser supported eh? Lets have a look back through history... :dunce:

Between 1921 and 2015 Palace have averaged bigger crowds than Brighton & Massive Albion during 67 seasons, B&MA more than Palace in 21 seasons.
And still they bite.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I know I shouldn't but find this:

"Red And Blue Til I'm Dead"

a bit strange.

I know that you have been wearing the Barcelona copy for more of your history, but I will always think of "Horrible Suburban Crystal Palace" as playing "in their foul and loathsome showbiz kit," (@prodnose) all white with a blue and white sash.

I keep having to remind myself that you are the only geniuses in the league who thought 'Why not avoid clashing with everyone who plays in red by having a blue stripe and with everyone who plays in blue by having a red stripe?'

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Code:
Pos	       Team	P	Pts	F	A	GD	Sequence
1	Tottenham	8	19	15	6	9	*W* *W* *W* *W* *W* *L* *D* *W*
16	Sunderland	8	7	9	13	-4	*L* *D* *L* *D* *W* *L* *D* *D*
17	Newcastle	8	7	9	18	-9	*D* *W* *L* *L* *W* *L* *L* *L*
18	Aston Villa	8	4	4	19	-15	*D* *L* *W* *L* *L* *L* *L* *L*
19	Norwich	        8	2	7	16	-9	*L* *L* *L* *D* *L* *L* *L* *D*
20	Crystal Palace	8	2	9	19	-10	*L* *L* *L* *D* *L* *L* *D* *L*

I'm no Palace hater, but bragging rights for this season is rather questionable.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Are you implying that our support is part of the fine travelling community seen up and down this fair Isle? You cheeky chappy you.
Magnificent retort. Original, witty and cutting.
My tibs have truly been rickled.

Gosh aren't you the one with your witty retort? I am indeed suggesting that Hedgehog is on your menu for this evening and I await with baited breath for your latest instalment. Unless of course your time at the job club is coming to an end or perhaps another class need the room for media studies? Either way feel free to disappear up your own arse old bean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here