Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford AWAY 2nd feb

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ive tried tobuy the group day save,im aware of the conditions as i have used before,they are also 30.00 now ,they were 24,but it wont let me purchase these for 8 people,wasnt there somewhere you could buy these in brighton without going online or can someone post me a link,cheers in advance

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
so what is the preferred option if going by train for this trip.

1/ straight through central london and mix it up with the hoards of Palace going to the Emirates

or

2/ quiet scenic route from clapham avoiding the smell

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Just tried to buy a ticket but the website says "Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again."

Presumably we haven't sold out yet so guess it is just a case of trying again tomorrow?

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
ive tried tobuy the group day save,im aware of the conditions as i have used before,they are also 30.00 now ,they were 24,but it wont let me purchase these for 8 people,wasnt there somewhere you could buy these in brighton without going online or can someone post me a link,cheers in advance

I had the same issue - in the end I did two different orders (online) for 4 people. Hope that helps! Tickets have arrived and all OK.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Does anyone know if they will be issuing any other tickets, as just found out I can go now, but appears to be sold out......

Definitely sold out. I emailed the ticket office today and asked if any more tickets could go on sale, and they replied with the following:

"Unfortunately, our allocation for the Watford game has now sold out, and Watford will not be allocating us with anymore tickets. There is a slim change that some may become available near the match day but there are no guarantees of this. The best thing I can advise is to keep tabs on our website for any updates and, if there is, to call us on the Albion Booking Line as per the number listed below.."

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
away days

Definitely sold out. I emailed the ticket office today and asked if any more tickets could go on sale, and they replied with the following:

"Unfortunately, our allocation for the Watford game has now sold out, and Watford will not be allocating us with anymore tickets. There is a slim change that some may become available near the match day but there are no guarantees of this. The best thing I can advise is to keep tabs on our website for any updates and, if there is, to call us on the Albion Booking Line as per the number listed below.."

i have my ticket, 2nd game of the season, both away, never had that before in 42 years of trying!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I seem to remember reading a tweet at some point yesterday saying that a small number of tickets had become available for Watford if anyone is still after one might be worth giving the club a bell. Only put this on as saw a few people still asking on other threads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here