Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway tells Millwall fans "If you are nervous, then don't come to the game"

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Just now live on Sky Sports News - Really Olly? Good luck with that....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's a complete prick, that bloke. It will hurt for a long time, that Gus allowed that moron to do a job on us.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
That'll relax them...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's literally the stupidest thing he could say to the fans right now. It's Holloway though, so who's surprised?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He's a complete prick, that bloke. It will hurt for a long time, that Gus allowed that moron to do a job on us.

The key word is allowed, and that's what angers me the most about the whole thing. I would respect him 1000x more if he gave the play off games his all, even with the snide comments afterwards, but turning up just before the game and giving off the impression he wasn't bothered either way is the reason why he will never be a 'legend' in my eyes. Too self centered.

D

Deleted member 18477

Holloway is so boring these days. Same old shite just like Jose Moanrinho

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is across between a twit and a pillock therefore a twilock

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Laugh it up boys. That's the prick who broke our hearts a year ago.

Hell be shitting in the changing room come saturdee ooh arr!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Still outfoxed Gus....and that hurts!

Does anyone believe this? At 0-0, it took a wonder/lucky save from Speroni to deflect substitute Barnes's shot onto the bar and a clearance off the line to deny Barnes's header from a corner. I didn't notice Wurzel outfoxing anyone at either of those moments ...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Does anyone believe this? At 0-0, it took a wonder/lucky save from Speroni to deflect substitute Barnes's shot onto the bar and a clearance off the line to deny Barnes's header from a corner. I didn't notice Wurzel outfoxing anyone at either of those moments ...

Yeah, well I saw Calderon getting owned by Zaha in the second half and a lot of brighton players watch the diving Moyes's daughter humping, sulking in Cardiff Croydon Cruyff hammer two unto our net and romp into the premier league whilst stood about with their finger up ther arse.

Gus was sat in the dugout looking like the Emperor off star wars. It wasn't pretty.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

It could have been far different in the first leg too. I think at HT we realised that you couldn't really play any better despite the fact we were playing terribly and suddenly we took heart from that.

I have to say he's been very bipolar since he's left us, making Millwall players sign contracts with what they should be doing in order to improve, I genuinely think the early season pressure at CPFC has pushed him over the edge but amazingly, he's probably going to keep Milwall up.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
He might be a joker but he knows how to get teams promoted through the playoffs. Blackpool & Palace.

That may be so but it's asking quite a lot of him (and his team) to do that on Saturday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd like to know what was said to the Albion players at half time during the play-off game at the AMEX. When the players wandered out for the second half, I remember turning to a friend and saying that something was up. Their body language just wasn't right.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What's the weather like on Saturday ???

I hope his coat doesn't get wet.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It could have been far different in the first leg too. I think at HT we realised that you couldn't really play any better despite the fact we were playing terribly and suddenly we took heart from that.

I have to say he's been very bipolar since he's left us, making Millwall players sign contracts with what they should be doing in order to improve, I genuinely think the early season pressure at CPFC has pushed him over the edge but amazingly, he's probably going to keep Milwall up.

What drivel. He was most definitely bipolar when at Palace but you lot are so far up your own backsides that you can't see any problems with your own, which is why your home grown lot are world beaters that then pitch up at Huddersfield. Quite endearing really.

We were comfortably in control of the first half of that 1st leg at selhurst but certainly could and should have played better. Very very unusual for a team not to turn up in the second half after being so poor in the first when at home. Your fans sat around me in the second half certainly didn't feel that you were doing too well in the second half either. Taking heart from us not being able to play better ffs!

Whilst Ollie is a **** people are too dismissive of him as a manager. OK his time at Palace saw him take a nailed on auto promotion side to the brink of falling out of the playoffs but he still beat two better teams/squads in the playoffs, and that is not just about motivation. His biggest failing was in the transfer market and that was just hilarious. More funny were all the palace morons telling everyone how successful a summer transfer window it was despite the obvious problems. Were you one of those Churley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here