Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
And to top it off, some have correctly noticed that this "arranged singing section" is the very antithesis of the HF's "we hate modern football" and what Palace fans were taking the piss out of Man United trying to implement.

Have they only just noticed that the fanny pads are the epitome of modern football? They've literally watched some youtube videos of European ultras and tried to copy them. They bang a ****ing drum repeatedly and have laughable card displays and banners. There is nothing old school or traditional about them. What a bunch of pricks.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
With the fear of that Palace **** who posts on here all the time, well when they win or we lose to be honest, having a go at me for having Palace mates, but I spoke to one of my mates today and to say he is fuming is an understatement and he says he is in the majority.They hate the Ultras and the hold they have over Prince Charming and they will be protesting over the decision and they would love our help as most Palace fans I know are decent fans and don’t deserve this. Feel another petition coming on, could be fun and could help the good Palace fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
What a feral bunch of grotty bottom dwellers Parish and his pals are. Never ever thought I'd see the day when i would have even the smallest amount of sympathy for them up the road but proper loyal fans being booted out!?! All so Pariash can pander to a group of utter clungemonkeys and try and foster some kind of weird hero worship or cliquey little egowankfest with a collection of black clad amoebas. If there was ever an example of how not to run a club and destroy good relations and community engagement then Palace would be the torch bearer.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I've just flicked through a fair few of those pages and the impact of this on the Palace fanbase is awful.

- Long-term fans feeling completely worthless relative to the seat evictors, to the point some are considering ceasing their support.
- Groups of fans concerned that there will be very little, if any, seats available to relocate their group to, and that any seats available will be the dregs no one else wants.
- Fans neighbouring the proposed "singing section" concerned of the impact on them - groups standing, large flags obstructing views and a drum.
- The fanbase now highly fractured as a result of this.

And to top it off, some have correctly noticed that this "arranged singing section" is the very antithesis of the HF's "we hate modern football" and what Palace fans were taking the piss out of Man United trying to implement.

Most fans, whether they are for or against the singing section, seem to be in agreement that the club are handling this dreadfully but that's also a "very Palace" way of going about things.

Bless em. The board I mean.

Remember as an 8 year old club, they're still learning the ropes as to how to run a club.

I do wonder what the AU have on Parish to see him cave in like this so pathetically to them? I mean fans jumping over turnstiles at an away game (faces clearly visible) injuring their own steward - how many were subsequently given any form of punishment by him of CPFC2010?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
getimage.jpg

el punal

What a feral bunch of grotty bottom dwellers Parish and his pals are. Never ever thought I'd see the day when i would have even the smallest amount of sympathy for them up the road but proper loyal fans being booted out!?! All so Pariash can pander to a group of utter clungemonkeys and try and foster some kind of weird hero worship or cliquey little egowankfest with a collection of black clad amoebas. If there was ever an example of how not to run a club and destroy good relations and community engagement then Palace would be the torch bearer.

What a wonderful post! Any chance that you could do the “Welcome to . . . “ notes in the next Palace match day programme in the same style? I might actually buy one if it happened. :cheers: :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bless em. The board I mean.

Remember as an 8 year old club, they're still learning the ropes as to how to run a club.

I do wonder what the AU have on Parish to see him cave in like this so pathetically to them? I mean fans jumping over turnstiles at an away game (faces clearly visible) injuring their own steward - how many were subsequently given any form of punishment by him of CPFC2010?

I keep bringing this point up - I’m sure palace & Parish want it forgotten, just like the truth about poogate. Anyone got an email for him so someone can ask why there were no bans, let alone life bans for those who are clearly identifyable. I think palace even said they’d be finding them on their website after the game!?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
With the fear of that Palace **** who posts on here all the time, well when they win or we lose to be honest, having a go at me for having Palace mates, but I spoke to one of my mates today and to say he is fuming is an understatement and he says he is in the majority.They hate the Ultras and the hold they have over Prince Charming and they will be protesting over the decision and they would love our help as most Palace fans I know are decent fans and don’t deserve this. Feel another petition coming on, could be fun and could help the good Palace fans.

See post #1205 for another petition

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Are you ****ing mad!?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
And now Benteke (who they have been pining for in recent weeks in the absence of anyone other than Zaha who can score) is out until 2019.

Shame.

To be fair - that’s welcome news for most right thinking Palace fans who gave up on the one-season-wonder many months ago. Their rightful concern now is how they get the parasite’s £130k pw off their balance sheet.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That club's handling of the AUs is so particularly egregious it it is in a different dimension.

The scenario is that there is a group of noisy twits associated with criminal damage (to own bus by mistake), forcing entry to a game (injuring a steward in the process), taking prohibited items into games and kicking people out of seats they want. You would think that an intelligently run club would be looking of ways of getting rid, but no. Scared to take action, and when the club is presented with an ideal opportunity to call their bluff and clean them out, they panic and in giving them what they want they give them a free pass to take more liberties whilst upsetting long standing loyal fans.

Anyone having dealings with them must be having serious concerns about their competence. Not fit for purpose.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
That club's handling of the AUs is so particularly egregious it it is in a different dimension.

The scenario is that there is a group of noisy twits associated with criminal damage (to own bus by mistake), forcing entry to a game (injuring a steward in the process), taking prohibited items into games and kicking people out of seats they want. You would think that an intelligently run club would be looking of ways of getting rid, but no. Scared to take action, and when the club is presented with an ideal opportunity to call their bluff and clean them out, they panic and in giving them what they want they give them a free pass to take more liberties whilst upsetting long standing loyal fans.

Anyone having dealings with them must be having serious concerns about their competence. Not fit for purpose.

And, have all but admitted, that their total atmosphere is 100 kids with a drum.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Yes, and this is the chairman of a Premier League football club. A business that turns over well over £100m a year.

Can you imagine any other such business anywhere where the chairman would bow down to the wishes of 100 shouty customers?

It's amazing.

I wonder what the American owners think about all this.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This just gets better and better. Or worse and worse.

Let's face it, it's a shambolic way to treat long serving fans in seats that probably count as luxury in that toilet, given that they're not in the Arfur and you can actually see what's going on (not sure the latter bit is an advantage mind you). People that are actually sitting through their one man team shitfest are being ousted for children who threw their toys out of the pram for no real apparent reason, children who have previous for throwing long term, loyal, working fans out of their hard earned seats for no other reason than they want to set off a couple of indoor fireworks.

Still, divide and conquer I say. A whole season of infighting and a quick knobbling of Winifred will see them back in the Championshiip where they belong and then the problem will solve itself. The HF will literally be able to take its pick of the ground.

Odd that [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] aren't here to defend, er, someone, in this shambles. It's almost like they're ashamed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here