Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Five in a row?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Last four matches gave produced a red card in each ...number five tomorrow? Matches against Burnley have hardly been quiet affairs and Burnley were criticised this week by Klopp for being a tad to physical in the tackle ...tomorrow just may throw up one or maybe two?
Martin Atkinson is in charge ..he who sent off Stephens in the game that started this current run ..at Cardiff, I also remember people referring to him as a ‘homer’

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Last four matches gave produced a red card in each ...number five tomorrow? Matches against Burnley have hardly been quiet affairs and Burnley were criticised this week by Klopp for being a tad to physical in the tackle ...tomorrow just may throw up one or maybe two?
Martin Atkinson is in charge ..he who sent off Stephens in the game that started this current run ..at Cardiff, I also remember people referring to him as a ‘homer’

Harsh, totally understandable that you’d miss a tall black guy built like a brick shithouse running around waving his shirt over his head after scoring an offside goal, nothing homer about that :smile:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I rather hope not. For all the fun at the fair of late, thats four games in a row that could have been really intriguing affairs, all spoiled by a red card between the 27th and 34th minute
‘’27th and 34th minute‘’
I hadn’t noticed that ..intriguing!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I rather hope not. For all the fun at the fair of late, thats four games in a row that could have been really intriguing affairs, all spoiled by a red card between the 27th and 34th minute

The spot betting syndicate wouldn't be so stupid as to do it for a fifth game in a row, surely??

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Last four matches gave produced a red card in each ...number five tomorrow? Matches against Burnley have hardly been quiet affairs and Burnley were criticised this week by Klopp for being a tad too physical in the tackle ...tomorrow just may throw up one or maybe two?

Just a bit. Mee has broken Gomez' leg.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
oh you know what I mean :p
I wasn't being deliberately awkward, I guess your point went over my head. I'd certainly agree that generally keeping games 11 v 11 gives a better match, but perhaps Tuesday was the exception that proved the rule (which is a phrase that makes no sense).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Having seen the tackle it looked a perfectly timed tackle, Gomez very unlucky but no blame can be put on the defender.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I agree....but there were a few that weren't ....Dyche wants them to go back and get that ''Eye of the Tiger'' :moo:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What the **** does the "eye of the tiger" mean???

feck knows ...after they played Palarse last weeked

The best side won, simple as that. We are in the position where the eye of the tiger has gone, last season everyone was on it," he said.

"To get the eye of the tiger back, a boxer has to get back in the gym. We need to get the gloves on and start fighting.

Red card just there :D

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Atkinson was a complete homer, no sour grapes in that, he was a shocker!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here