Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace review of Tuesday’s match.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Whether Muzza was looking for the penalty or not is irrelevant, he poked the ball away from Tomkins who charged in and barged him over from behind. Penalty all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It’s not the match itself, it is the absolute state of a (to be fair, shrinking) number of our fans

Oh dear.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No referee is biaised, yes Kevin Friend made a couple of very basic mistakes, but don't all referess do that from time to time?

Yes they do.

After much heartache and soul searching, I have found it in my heart to forgive him the two decisions that could have cost us the match; yet the disallowed stonewall penalty and the evasive Zaha second yellow deprived us of a 4-0 victory. Despite this, I am at peace and wish the very best to him and his family hoping that they have a splendid Christmas and new year.

Palace fans who are unable to forgive Friend should take a long hard look at themselves at this most festive time of the year.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Oh yeah, I think Murray was looking for a challenge - the angle was already tight, and only getting worse. Wily, indeed. However, as you say, the challenge duly came, and the defender got nowhere near him - hence, no dive; probable penalty. It’s possible that Friend was seeking to even things out? Even if not - it’s fair we got one penalty in that game, and we did!

What striker doesn’t look for the challenge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here