Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Connor Goldson

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
He did not have his best game tonight, he made quite a few mistakes and distribution not his best, but I really enjoyed that match tonight's, Ibrox looks like a great old school ground, been past it but not in it.
Rangers played well, they have some very good players, I also think Gerrard will do well in management.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
[tweet]1048909165954039810[/tweet]

Connor Goldson getting into the swing of Celtic berating :lolol:

Attachments

• Do54yfoXkAA8Xlb.jpeg
    Do54yfoXkAA8Xlb.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:

What a great thread this is; plenty of disagreement but nobody's descended into mud-slinging, and all posts (bar one) have been so well-written too - that's most unusual for a thread of this length. Whilst the English is good I can't say the same for the arithmetic, unless Simster actually believes Goldson would have walked into the old First Division team but not those from the pre-Clough era!
None of that is a slight on Goldson, by the way. He'd have walked into our first eleven at any point in our club's last 45 years apart from the last 3.

Last edited:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
He did not have his best game tonight, he made quite a few mistakes and distribution not his best, but I really enjoyed that match tonight's, Ibrox looks like a great old school ground, been past it but not in it.
Rangers played well, they have some very good players, I also think Gerrard will do well in management.

Agreed, Went to a match a few years ago before they were demoted to the bottom league. The seats were scary, so steep and tight. It was January and everyone had big jackets so was very tight.
They played Dundee who imo played them off the park but the crowd is phenomenal. Rangers won 2 - 1, I have no idea how and can only put it down to the atmosphere.
Conor must be loving it there. People take the mickey out of their league but it was probably the best atmosphere I have experienced.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How’s it going then? Rangers 5th in the league and bottled the cup semi final today.

How is the best defender the Albion ever had getting on recently ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How’s it going then? Rangers 5th in the league and bottled the cup semi final today.

How is the best defender the Albion ever had getting on recently ?

All I know is Barnes didn't score today, because his thread hasn't been bounced. :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would be keen to know how he’s playing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here