Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking Southampton

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm leaving Worthing at 4, [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] permitting. You have me feeling optimistic of my chances of popping into Ikea first.

I will be available at 4pm.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I'm leaving Worthing at 4, [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] permitting. You have me feeling optimistic of my chances of popping into Ikea first.

Don't do it. I still have nightmares of trying to get out of that place. Vowed never to go again after a particularly stressful exit a few years ago.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Now you've got me worried leaving Arundel at 5.15!!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This one is decent too:

Bedford Place Car Park, Bedford Pl, Southampton SO15 2QW

Not too far from the ground

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Last year I had to drive down from London for this one. I used Bedford Place SO15 2TZ car park.

Although the traffic was a tad slow at times both ways, seem to remember it was pretty easy getting in and out (left ground before the end) and do not remember it being too expensive. Walked down through the park, plenty of cafes and restaurants and followed the crowds out to the game. Felt like a 25 minute walk.

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Had to visit Southampton on business today just by chance honest. Currently parked in the premier inn car park 200 yards from the ground. Off for my meeting then back for a beer in the hotel , to the game, back for night cap and bed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Left at 4 and was sitting down for a Thai meal in Southampton with [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] and [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] at 17:30. All very nice indeed.

I can only assume I left at 5 last year and that hour really makes a difference in terms of traffic.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I always do that as well. I head west to the M271 also as I am going in the other direction but it’s usually clear so would make sense even if you were going east back to Brighton

There was a massive queue for the ticket machines today after the match. Is it usually that bad?

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
15-20 min stroll (or reasonable hike eh [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [emoji23][emoji23]) over the bridge, out of the (free) car park immediately and back in Burgess Hill by 11.45 (including a detour into Bognor to drop junior off).

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Absolute result, West Quay Shopping Centre. 20 min walk, only £2 to park and out without a single queue.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Parked up just under bridge out of ground and home to Shoreham by 11.15 simples !

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
There was a massive queue for the ticket machines today after the match. Is it usually that bad?

Nightmare wasn’t it! Last season I’m sure I got a ticket on arrival there were no queues when I got back so I just drove off. However I did get there early so maybe the system changes when they go over to the £2 overnight charge. Not sure what last night was all about and I can’t believe it’s like that for every match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here