Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] @Bozza - Dodgy ad

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Site is unusable on mobile at the moment, got an add re-direct me earlier on Chrome on my Mac but I turned AdBlocker back on.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's getting worse

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I don’t like the idea of an ad blocker, as the ads don’t bother me and it keeps the site up and running. However, whilst NSC is unusable I feel there’s no option. Lots of traffic with ad blockers on has got to be better than no traffic. As I said, I will get rid of it once it’s fixed, as I don’t think being a mod and using an ad blocker is strictly cricket.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don’t like the idea of an ad blocker, as the ads don’t bother me and it keeps the site up and running. However, whilst NSC is unusable I feel there’s no option. Lots of traffic with ad blockers on has got to be better than no traffic. As I said, I will get rid of it once it’s fixed, as I don’t think being a mod and using an ad blocker is strictly cricket.

You don't like the idea of an ad blocker is because you are a moderator and it provides revenue for NSC. For ordinary folk it's a godsend.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You don't like the idea of an ad blocker is because you are a moderator and it provides revenue for NSC. For ordinary folk it's a godsend.

I tend to try and leave the add blocker off on NSC, I spend a lot of time on here and it's not like Bozza is making millions from them, funding an extravagant lifestyle at our advertising expense. Enough to keep the site running and a few donations to worthy causes seems good use of the money. Bigger sites can **** off though they get adblocked all day long.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought Apple products were supposed to "just work". While this carnage has been going on, I've had no problems whatsoever.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here