Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

theroyal

May 11, 2014
FYI from one of our main local radio reporters:
[MENTION=4470]Tim[/MENTION] Dellor 2h
Down at the Madejski having a few conversations. The owners have made it clear Liam Moore will be staying at Reading. The rumours about Mo Barrow leaving I am told is just "agent chat". Everyone here [MENTION=3757]readingfc[/MENTION] hoping for and expecting a quiet day.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't say I'm too fussed at missing out on Moore at the price Reading were quoting, but I might now watch them on the box to see how good he is and how Baldock is getting on.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
FYI from one of our main local radio reporters:
[MENTION=4470]Tim[/MENTION] Dellor 2h
Down at the Madejski having a few conversations. The owners have made it clear Liam Moore will be staying at Reading. The rumours about Mo Barrow leaving I am told is just "agent chat". Everyone here [MENTION=3757]readingfc[/MENTION] hoping for and expecting a quiet day.

So glad we weren’t held to ransom on this one. £5m would have been the limit for me.

Both sides seem to have stuck to their own valuations, which is quite good really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
They should get him to sing and video an updated version of that tinpot song as a show of loyalty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Translation = I wanted to move, still do. I hate the owner, preventing me from progressing my career, both from a footballing perspective and financially. The fans will hate me for this, so I'll put out a statement (in passable English) to appease them

Translation “Brighton lost interest, I need to back peddle now”

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I don't mind that we're not signing Liam Moore, their relegation with him in the side will make me very happy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here