Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Allardyce Resigns....

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think we should wait until we see his replacement before we all start gloating.
Personally I am glad to see the back of him, can't stand the man he looks like a coach driver.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Well you should be getting use to it whether you like it or not Tom

I know where he was coming from but to be honest I have been saying for a few years now I wouldn't mind going down as I prefer the championship and also to give the club a chance to rebuild, if we take that chance remains to be seen.

Calling me champ boy after 10 straight seasons in the premier league is funny however and the irony is not lost on me

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I know where he was coming from but to be honest I have been saying for a few years now I wouldn't mind going down as I prefer the championship and also to give the club a chance to rebuild, if we take that chance remains to be seen.

Calling me champ boy after 10 straight seasons in the premier league is funny however and the irony is not lost on me

bollox

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Josh King ? Llorente ?

If you want to roll out stats both of these and more have a better goal ratio than Benteke... even Sam Vokes has a better goals per mins played than Benteke.

Josh King and Llorente have only performed this season. King managed a staggering 3 goals in 56 games for Blackburn from 2013-2015. Again, Benteke has maintained a ratio of a goal every other game for the last five years.

King looks like he's progressing excellently but there's no question that Benteke is a more consistent goalscorer.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Reasonable response

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He has quit because he has found out that with their infrastructure, their budget and their knowhow, they are ****ed. His magic at turning swine into pearls can last only so long, and he has his reputation to protect.

I was concerned that with Sam in charge, Palarse might not end up in the bottom 3 next season. Now, the chances of us finishing at least one place higher up the table have increased. The fact it is Palarse who have just evicerated themselves at our expense is not relevant to me as I'm not a Palarse hater; just a man with an eye on who might be weaker than us next season.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
On BBS, some Palace fans would like to make a 'smash and grab' for Chris Hughton. They're delusional!

They Covert our award winning manager! They covet our award winning stadium! They Covet our world class training centre! They covet our professional infrastructure! They covet our beautiful location!

We covet nothing of theirs! Absolutely NOTHING!

End of…

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
That statement of his sounded pretty genuine.

But then I thought, hang on, you were supposed to be our England Manager right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here