Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
3 nights booked in January (non-cancellable) with train also.
Going to have to be a cultural visit now.... Might even have to go to the theatre " Les Miserables" seems apt!

:lolol:

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Bye bye Wednesday Albion champagne.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nobody has mentioned it on this thread but, while watching on the tellybox I slowly realised the Massive choir were singing "we're on our way" when the were one up. No way, I thought. I looked at my mate Bob and said "oh dear; they could look back on that with a very queasy feeling later this evening. . . . ".

laugh.png

Athelwulf

Jan 29, 2016
And how many seasons did it take you to get out of the Championship? And how long will you stay up? Hull have just gone down. You'll not see any gloating about that, even though we lost to them in the final last year. They deserved to win. You see, we don't bear grudges like you. It ain't our fault you missed a cartload of chances in both semis last season. Blame your own players, not us. As for Westwood, why would he join a club which will be back at Championship level 12 months from now?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And how many seasons did it take you to get out of the Championship? And how long will you stay up? Hull have just gone down. You'll not see any gloating about that, even though we lost to them in the final last year. They deserved to win. You see, we don't bear grudges like you. It ain't our fault you missed a cartload of chances in both semis last season. Blame your own players, not us. As for Westwood, why would he join a club which will be back at Championship level 12 months from now?

I think you may have missed the point of this thread. It is a five minute wonder. On your way . . . . .

Fuming this one.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010

Personally the reason I dislike you lot is because of the way some of your fans acted after the first leg last season. Yes I know its only a small number of your fans who acted like twats but that's enough for me. Loved seeing you lot crying last night then going into meltdown after the game.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Love this quote :

Dunk is a born & bred Brighton fan & well capable of making the step up to the Premier. There is less chance of Dunk coming to Wednesday than there was of Rhodes growing a pair & taking a penalty last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here