Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff v Newcastle - what do you WANT ?

What would you PREFER ?

• Total voters

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Cardiff win. Take away the risk, and allow us to sing 'Bring on the Champions' at 5:20 tomorrow.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This season has been shear class by those lads. We have swept teams aside in a matter of 20 mins in matches. We have ground results out by holding on to leads. We have basted teams away. We have come from behind to snatch matches. We have one or two that we maybe shouldn't have won but we did and we have not turned up for a couple of them and let ourselves down. And most importantly we have been the best team in the league.

99d7729491b5592b1f277f33fedd7ac1eb7f8b3d.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have this fear that Cardiff win, we run out as Champions only to get beaten by Brizzie. We rather shamefacedly pick up the trophy
Shamefacedly? We've earned it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd like to win it on our own terms even if that adds an element of risk so a Newcastle win tonight followed by a comfortable 2-0 win over Drizzle City tomorrow and a huge party. :thumbsup:
If Newcastle draw tonight we'd still need a point, so that should still count as winning on our terms.

I'd love a draw tonight, but a Cardiff win would be even better. I like to think I could start drinking and keep it going for 24 hours.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I really can't understand how anyone would want Newcastle to get any points. Do people think it will be a dead rubber tomorrow if we are singing Bring on the champions etc.... So Cardiff win for me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was being a pedantic arse as per usual but the devil is in the detail.
Oh ok, it was a woosh moment, I just didn't get it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It would be a tad ironic if much-maligned ex-Palace manager Warnock's side handed us the title.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If they do give us a guard of honour tomorrow, I hope everyone doesn't start throwing their items as their players come out the tunnel first!!!!!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Cardiff win. In the future we'll only remember IF we were champions not how it ultimately happened.
Having said that it would FEEL better on Sat if we had to beat BC and then did beat BC.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Cardiff win please. I'd love to see us clinch it with a victory tomorrow but not worth the risk of wishing for that. Definitely want the trophy now as a reward for the players giving us 2 fantastic seasons.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cardiff 3-1

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

We've never won any of the top four* trophies in English football, so let's not risk this one.
I might have second thoughts if I was actually going to the match, though.

*Some may argue that in 1910, the FA Charity Shield fell into this category, but I'm only referring to current trophies.

I hope everyone doesn't start throwing their items as their players come out the tunnel first!!!!!
What??

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here