Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Akpom - No Applause For Away Fans

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Shit thread

He wouldn't be in that squad if he was what some of you say he is. Cut the guy some slack. He might not make it into the team but that's only because he is up against Tomer and Glen. Neither of whom scored but they slowed the game down when needed - Drew fouls to get us up the pitch. Closed down when asked to. That lad is part of a group> Stop looking for faults

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So you're saying that you're partly responsible for his lack of interest in us?

Thinks its a case of he/she is right and we is wrong,that said i still don't agree with booing,disapointed in akpoms attitude and application, but the laws of the universe have dealt the card for his ways with his game time/lack of-that said we have a "history" with strikers of all types,that flourish elsewhere.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thinks its a case of he/she is right and we is wrong,that said i still don't agree with booing,disapointed in akpoms attitude and application
Indeed I've been disappointed with him, but he's still here, he's still in the squad, we could need him to help win the title, so we want him making an effort for us, not pissed off he's been booed.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Indeed I've been disappointed with him, but he's still here, he's still in the squad, we could need him to help win the title, so we want him making an effort for us, not pissed off he's been booed.

Be the irony of ironies if he scored a title clincher.....may be time yet for him to play a part regardless.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He doesn't seem to have the group-first attitude that has brought success to this squad. It would be ironic if his first and only goal for us ends up being the one that confirms promotion. #together

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

Slate me if I'm wrong, but I would put a bet on him having nothing to do with us winning the title, just my opinion.
Club we loaned him from should be paying us compensation, he's doing no one any favours and takes the place on the bench instead of another player who gives a s**t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here