Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 15 points from the playoffs

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Our strikers are not good enough. We are relying massively on set piece goals. If we can get someone top class in by the end of January, who knows?

Yep this.

Just think if Sami was in charge the title would be 15 points from safety. *shudder*

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I just want to stay up! Midtake would be dreamland.

However there is one hope. We have hard home games biased to the top of the table and easy away games biased to the bottom of the table. Normally that wouldn't be good news. However a good run might see us have a chance of picking up a lot of points if we can sort out home form..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep this.

Just think if Sami was in charge the title would be 15 points from safety. *shudder*
Come on Tone you can do it, you can leave Sami behind you.
He's gone.
He's not coming back.
You can now enjoy the Albion again.

Unless of course you neeeeeeded Sami.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Play offs ready .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably for the best, get a champions league spot next year.
But how?

If, sorry I mean, when we gain promotion and win the FA cup this season, which competition should we concentrate on to gain our rightful Champions League spot?

Can we rely on CMS winning the Golden Boot and propelling us to top 4?
I think you're right we probably can, but he's just an injury away from scuppering the season.

But it doesn't seem the English way to play a full strength side in Europe.

How'd be a manager :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But how?

If, sorry I mean, when we gain promotion and win the FA cup this season, which competition should we concentrate on to gain our rightful Champions League spot?

Can we rely on CMS winning the Golden Boot and propelling us to top 4?
I think you're right we probably can, but he's just an injury away from scuppering the season.
I do accept that to be sure, we probably need to bring in a couple of backup players.

But it doesn't seem the English way to play a full strength side in Europe.
With the talent we have available, and the best training facilities in the world, I don't think we need a full strength side to win in Europe. We did invent football you know.

How'd be a manager :shrug:
Hugh'd be a manager

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
First things first. Our Manager is called Chris Hughton that's Hugh with a ton on the end. Or Chris if you prefer first names. After spelling comes.................harder stuff like winning football matches.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ask Birmingham how positive they felt when they lost 8-0 at home to Bournemouth at end of October and were stuck at 23rd in the table.

Change of manager, 12 games later and now they're in 12th 7 points of play offs...

Who knows ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Destiny very much in our own hands, we have 7 of the top 9 to play at home. Exciting !

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
On the other hand after the Millwall game we were 17 points of the play offs. Subsequently we've gone DDWW and an average of 2 points per match.
But we're still a daunting 15 points of the play offs.
And in same post Hyypia period we've gone from 21 points off the automatic promotion places to er, 22.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here