Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wilfried Zaha and Brighton racism

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Jeez he just wants a reaction as he`s lonely ,and he`s got one.
We know and so does he that there is no comparison with this vid and making monkey chants (yes I did hear it at Burnley COYP) .
Just ignore him and he might go away and plague the Charlton or west ham forums.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Guess we’ll have to agree to disagree, shitty, wanky unpleasant song ....yes.......racist it ain’t, too many people outraged on behalf of others these days, must be a generation thing.

No, but as an example I have seen white men washing elephants at the zoo and some white man might have big willies/be hund like an elephant. When said chants are aimed at an African player (say Adebayor) then it is a racist stereotype, and anyone saying otherwise is arguing desperately for the sake of it IMHO

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
It couldn't be used anywhere to prove anything such is the lack of any context or evidence supporting the insinuation.

That's how a sane logical mind works.

Perhaps it happened 6 months ago, perhaps they are Charlton fans, so many perhaps.

Well yes of course it possible. Winning the lottery is possible but highly unlikely

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Given the loud noise you have made against Burnley’s supposed racism, I suspect you’ll be hunting down your fans for their actual racism against Wilfried Zaha?

https://t.co/7CGa83OhWK

After our brilliant win last night, I had my work mate, a real Palace fan, text me, and basically say well done to me/us/Albion for our win and confirming PL status for another year.
A real genuine thing to happen, from an old school footy fan.
So why do you feel the need to spout your bile, on another football clubs forum, instead of concentrating your amoeba size brain on your own.
There's too many of your kind on here, at the moment, so hopefully someone will see sense and filter you out.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I see the only colour in the clip is a red shirt on the guy with his back to the camera in the middle. Why would a Brighton fan wear a red shirt to a game against Man Utd?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I agree. BUT the club can’t do that. It’s in no way within their rights or their power to ban someone based on a twitter video that didn’t happen at their ground.l
Not the club but the person who recorded the racist chant. There was a woman in Croydon who abused someone on the tram who was prosecuted for racism, which was recorded.
The police are the people to do deal with criminal activities such as racism. Not Twitter nor Nsc.

Pity that a Palace troll has managed to stir the pot when we should all be basking in last nights achievement

Don't you think that was the idea?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Not at Stoke today, was coaching the school team until 11.30. Any comment about the actual topic though? Interesting you can’t seem to manage to condemn your own fans.

Let's try again **** off , there's a good chap

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh dear ,: seems racism is alive and kicking .

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So - who took the video, and why did they send it to a Palace fan? Surely there would not have been a Palace fan on the train from the Amex last night? I can't imagine a Brighton fan sending this to Palace. So where has it come from?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Another one to brush under the carpet .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So - who took the video, and why did they send it to a Palace fan? Surely there would not have been a Palace fan on the train from the Amex last night? I can't imagine a Brighton fan sending this to Palace. So where has it come from?

Just a wild stab in the dark here.
Seeing how young the lads in the video look, maybe the person filmed the singing and posted it on Facebook or whatever, a Palace fan lifted it from there.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not the club but the person who recorded the racist chant. There was a woman in Croydon who abused someone on the tram who was prosecuted for racism, which was recorded.
The police are the people to do deal with criminal activities such as racism. Not Twitter nor Nsc.

Don't you think that was the idea?

I do hence the post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here