Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Blimey! 23 Russian diplomats expelled!!!!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We nearly ran out of gas during the Beast from the East and we go and expel a bunch of diplomats from the largest provider of gas to Europe. Good call May.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Once we're past this weekend we can turn the gas down

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We nearly ran out of gas during the Beast from the East and we go and expel a bunch of diplomats from the largest provider of gas to Europe. Good call May.

I'd rather use an extra jumper and a hot water bottle, than risk poisoning down the local.
Strangely enough, Putin will respect May more for standing up to him.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No Royals at the World Cup either, that will ruin it now

Good news for Joe Hart though: means he's no longer at risk of losing his place in goal to the Duchess of Cambridge.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

i dont believe we get any gas from Russia. they supply many in Europe we might get it resold on?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I'd rather use an extra jumper and a hot water bottle, than risk poisoning down the local.
Strangely enough, Putin will respect May more for standing up to him.

true, this is more about how other nations react, who will stand by us?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i dont believe we get any gas from Russia. they supply many in Europe we might get it resold on?

"I say, does this gas smell a little unusual to you, old boy?"

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're a fool if you didn't see this coming. I'll be fine if they cut the supply because I've been stockpiling gas in balloons I picked up from Tesco.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I guess you would rather kowtow to a dictator and his KGB regime just so you keep warm....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
23? Could we not have saved ourselves a lot of hassle and just sent them over as our World Cup squad?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here