Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The new signings are not going to help you much in that regard, are they? Davy and Gross look a bit nice, and Suttner in his first interview seemed lovely! Ryan could potentially be a bit punchy, I guess.

It turns out Pascal has all the attributes of a stone cold killer.

Which is nice.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Propper
Oh Davy Davy
You are our Dutch general
And you got us wanting more

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Never heard of him. Plus that new Aussie keeper is too small and won't be able to dominate the box like you have to in the PL. Petr Cech at Arsenal is a good example and the type of keeper we should have signed. Also that German guy couldn't keep his team in the Budesliga last season, so how's he going to keep us up? Also he was only 3 mil. You can't buy a decent player for 3 mil, it stands to reason. The more you pay, the better the player, that's obvious isn't it? He'll be a 'Gross' signing! (God, I'm funny).

Of our current squad Murray's past it and needs to be moved on ASAP. Good Championship player and all that, but he'll be a waste of a place in the Prem. Sadly also Knocky wasn't good enough for Leicester in the PL, so he obviously won't be good enough for us. Bong's a League One player at best, and we'll regret not selling Stevens to Burnley when we had the chance. Hughton's been sacked by his last two PL teams, so he''s patently not a PL manager, hopefully Bloom will realise this and sack him quickly and get someone in with PL experience.

This transfer window's been a disaster so far, unlike say Huddersfield's. Sadly I think we'll be rock bottom at Christmas and mathematically relegated before Easter. Mark my words.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I don't understand where we get this reputation for being a gay club.

Me Neither. Anyway

To The Spice Girls - Stop Right Now

Propper Wow, He is good and Dutch
He can pass a ball and he's gotta a great touch
Hey you, you can head a run
You're our favourite Davy and you play for Brighton

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Never heard of him. Plus that new Aussie keeper is too small and won't be able to dominate the box like you have to in the PL. Petr Cech at Arsenal is a good example and the type of keeper we should have signed. Also that German guy couldn't keep his team in the Budesliga last season, so how's he going to keep us up? Also he was only 3 mil. You can't buy a decent player for 3 mil, it stands to reason. The more you pay, the better the player, that's obvious isn't it? He'll be a 'Gross' signing! (God, I'm funny).

Of our current squad Murray's past it and needs to be moved on ASAP. Good Championship player and all that, but he'll be a waste of a place in the Prem. Sadly also Knocky wasn't good enough for Leicester in the PL, so he obviously won't be good enough for us. Bong's a League One player at best, and we'll regret not selling Stevens to Burnley when we had the chance. Hughton's been sacked by his last two PL teams, so he''s patently not a PL manager, hopefully Bloom will realise this and sack him quickly and get someone in with PL experience.

This transfer window's been a disaster so far, unlike say Huddersfield's. Sadly I think we'll be rock bottom at Christmas and mathematically relegated before Easter. Mark my words.

Totally agree. And we got the wrong midfielder called Davy. Everton have signed Davy Klaassen from Ajax. He cost more than double so surely he must be at least twice as good. It is a lack of ambition like this that will take us down!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just been called up to the Dutch squad to play England......

As they're inseparable on the pitch (despite that weeks 'team v' thread) I can only assume Stephens can expect a call any minute now.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Me Neither. Anyway

To The Spice Girls - Stop Right Now

Propper Wow, He is good and Dutch
He can pass a ball and he's gotta a great touch
Hey you, you can head a run
You're our favourite Davy and you play for Brighton
[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports