Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
[MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION]

Definitely do not miss Saturday mate. LOOK at your thread, I only wish I could start something this epic - we've got a whole new in joke thanks to you. I'd be pretty proud of that.

We'll just agree to disagree and you can put the whole thing from your mind! (Apart from the meme you've built of course) :$

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Can I have a shirt please? It will be for my future grandchild. Size XL

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Sounds excellent, but not sure my 2 year old will massively appreciate any of those things (he might like the stickers). I think I'll stick to my original plan, but ensure it's in plenty of time for the 7th birthday!

It's free though, so if ur little'un won't find them interesting, you might! Sign up whenever you can.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Would it be OK if I added my daughter to the list? It would be unfair that she would miss out just because she is in her thirties now and the offer wasn't around when she was young.

And me. My daughter is only 15 months old but this seems easier than signing up because I just know I'll leave it to the day before her birthday to get round to it.

Out of interest, have we ever missed out on a notable signing because it was none done before the transfer deadline? Nothing springs to mind,

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There's a 3rd child in the family?

Quick get them signed up now
If you throw the baby out with the bath water then do you still get the shirt/cash equivalent when the baby would have turned seven (provided they were already registered)?

Asking for a friend.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
If you throw the baby out with the bath water then do you still get the shirt/cash equivalent when the baby would have turned seven (provided they were already registered)?

Asking for a friend.

You may tell your friend that, no they wouldn't be elligable.
As we have discovered carelessness does not mitigate the t's &c's.
Although, it might be worth checking with [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] who knows about this stuff.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I bet the club has had a massive surge of actual JS sign ups since this shambles began.

A conspiracy theorist might posit that it was a Barber PR exercise all along...

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Great thanks for all your support.

I can take plenty of hits to the chin and have in the past, BUT my point is i did not sigh up my daughter earlier as she would have been to young and not interested yet, yes the shirt was the selling point as i felt they were going the right route in looking for potential new customers but to stick so ridgedly to a rule just does not compute with me.

They provide a shirt that cost them a few pounds , lets be generous £15.00

I buy multiples tickets, drinks and more shirts for years to come. Sales revenue of lets be conservative £3,000 pound.

Can anyone do the maths???

Who is likely to be the winner ?

View attachment 78548

Support? Are you stupid or just ignorant?

At least 90% of people on here are telling you you're in the wrong and you still think you are victim.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Thought I'd chuck in my tuppenceworth. I buy my son an Albion shirt when they release one, usually the home kit, sometimes the away kit as well. I knew about the "free shirt via voucher" when he was 7, but decided not to take advantage of it because I thought it was taking the piss as I buy the shirts anway. He is now 8, and I don't feel like stripping my club of something I don't need.

Oh and he's been a JSM since he was born.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I bet the club has had a massive surge of actual JS sign ups since this shambles began.

I don't even have a kid yet but I'll be signing up, just so in 7+ years time I can send it to the OP for his 14+ year old unless he's managed to stop whining by then.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Even the most bizarre of conspiracy theories would still make more sense than the OP.
So a Barberout PR exercise is completely plausible.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Support? Are you stupid or just ignorant?

At least 90% of people on here are telling you you're in the wrong and you still think you are victim.
I think if the thumbs up totals for and against the OP were to come through on the videprinter, the againsts would need to be clarified in letters.

16:49 FT Mouldy Boots 0 Everyone Else 256 (Two Hundred and Fifty Six)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here