Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You made it clear you weren't going to say anything regardless of what I replied, but then you did.

I'm not hounding you, I'm just calling you out for being a liar because that's what you are. For example, you DID deny being nibble, and for months, so I'm sorry but I'm not going to let you get away with insisting you didn't as if saying it enough times will make it go away.

I think you had better start producing some evidence to back your claims up. Because so far you are just perpetuating a lie and you are publicly accusing me of lying, repeatedly, which is harassment so I think it's about time, for your own sake, you started to produce something to back up your claims. And I would advise you to draw a line under the matter pretty sharpish.

Jan 30, 2008
This is due to the falling value of the pound against the Euro. The other things you mention happen every year. You know this.
well I went on hols too Greece in June paid roughly what I paid the year before , go and have a "LIE" down you might get your head sorted if you're lucky :dunce:
regards
DR

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What, AGAIN? I've done this already and I'm happy to keep posting the same shit if you want. Christ...

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...f-March-2019&p=8463241&viewfull=1#post8463241

You sound more and more like Tim Hodges with every passing day. Act like a cock, back it up with vague threats of litigation, rinse and repeat

I think you need to have a look at those again. In not one of those do I deny being Nibble, Not a single one. So you have no evidence for your lie and you are continually harassing me. Again, show me where I denied being Nibble or button it. You've had enough warnings now.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think you had better start producing some evidence to back your claims up. Because so far you are just perpetuating a lie and you are publicly accusing me of lying, repeatedly, which is harassment so I think it's about time, for your own sake, you started to produce something to back up your claims. And I would advise you to draw a line under the matter pretty sharpish.

The very last word ..... honest .... the very last !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think you need to have a look at those again. In not one of those do I deny being Nibble, Not a single one. So you have no evidence for your lie and you are continually harassing me. Again, show me where I denied being Nibble or button it. You've had enough warnings now.

So from the first example, when you say:

"Found out, ha! The usual crew have been claiming I'm Nibble for months. Usually when they have run out of things to say. You all have very active imaginations but unfortunately you really are barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid."

That is NOT you saying you weren't nibble then?

And when you say

"You'd have to ask Nibble for his opinion. I'm The Clamp."

That isn't you denying it either?

I can't imagine why so many people consider you a lying dullard. So come on then, what exactly are you warning me against because as you can imagine I'm really ever so scared ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So from the first example, when you say:

"Found out, ha! The usual crew have been claiming I'm Nibble for months. Usually when they have run out of things to say. You all have very active imaginations but unfortunately you really are barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid."

That is NOT you saying you weren't nibble then?

And when you say

"You'd have to ask Nibble for his opinion. I'm The Clamp."

That isn't you denying it either?

I can't imagine why so many people consider you lying dullard.

No. That is absolutely not a denial. Categorically.
Honestly, I really wouldn't start arguing with me about what constitutes a denial because you will end up being well and truly schooled.
You are either lying to save face or you are thick. I don't think you are thick.
What other people think of me is unimportant to me. The truth is important to me and you're lying. Full stop.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No. That is absolutely not a denial. Categorically.
Honestly, I really wouldn't start arguing with me about what constitutes a denial because you will end up being well and truly schooled.
You are either lying to save face or you are thick. I don't think you are thick.
What other people think of me is unimportant to me. The truth is important to me and you're lying. Full stop.
Sorry nipple, how exactly am I lying? To be clear, all I've done is pulled around ten examples of you denying posting as another user. You couldn't school me at anything, you're way too dumb. Your tone is one of attempting to threaten me, but we both know these threats are baseless so please pack it in and suck up the fact that you've been completely owned once again. If you weren't such a dick it wouldn't actually happen.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A lot of people on NSC seem to think that anywhere north of Gatwick is some third world country,and think civilisation only exists around them.Birmingham,for,example,has a rich history and prospects for an even richer future with lots of investment from China/Gulf states/Saudi etc.We don't need our own taxes trickled back to us from some corrupt EU officials.Applying for funding from corrupt civil servants is much easier.I don't think the EU's finances will be very healthy ever again,unless they invite Russia to join.

Red sky at night, Handsworths alight.
UK funding tends very often to be a political statement rather than a genuine attempt to improve things, and a change of governmemnt often results in a change of stance towards projects, the EU at least sees it through.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sorry nipple, how exactly am I lying? To be clear, all I've done is pulled around ten examples of you denying posting as another user. You couldn't school me at anything, you're way too dumb. Your tone is one of attempting to threaten me, but we both know these threats are baseless so please pack it in and suck up the fact that you've been completely owned once again. If you weren't such a dick it wouldn't actually happen.

Nipple? Really? You're going there? Pffft.
Your obsession with me is making you look foolish. Your harassment is making you look odd. You have been on this since May. You clearly don't know what a denial is either.

I really don't care that you think I'm a dick, I have come to the same conclusion about you.

Hypothetically, let's say I had denied it. So what? Why are you so bothered by me or what I post? You have to admit, it's rather odd. And no, I'm not threatening you , don't be so thin skinned. You do need to get over me though, it's not healthy.

What EXACTLY is it you want? I'm not going to say I denied being Nibble as I clearly haven't. Your trawled up posts of mine prove that. So you're not going to bully me into admitting to some thing I haven't done. So what do you want to happen? Or are you just happy to keep popping up every post I make and calling me a liar? That's how you want to spend your time on here?

You want me to admit to being a liar? I'm not a liar so that's NEVER going to happen. So where would you like to go from here? What would you like to happen given the aforementioned is not going to happen? You just want to keep calling me a liar? To what end?

Do you see why this is starting to look a bit pointless?

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Red sky at night, Handsworths alight.
UK funding tends very often to be a political statement rather than a genuine attempt to improve things, and a change of governmemnt often results in a change of stance towards projects, the EU at least sees it through.

Handsworth alight,quite often from the Eid,Daiwali,and other cultural events held in Handsworth park.The only Festival of Light around your way is Croydon burning.As for the EU seeing it through,only if there's a bung involved.Try looking up Berlin Brandenburg Airport for a good example.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That is it, someone says or has an opinion you don't like so you just attack them and put them down, typical brexiteer snowflake behaviour. Underestimate us at your own peril. Also, show my contraction of having not left?

As much as I hate putting people on ignore I’ve had to put him on today. He rarely posts anything relevant. He’s , and excuse my French, a vicious little bitch.
I’ll review his ignore status next month. I am not holding out much hope for his re-instatement.

Now watch how the mentioning of ignore gets them wound up. They cannot stand being ignored. It enrages them.

I won’t lie though, it’s been considerable fun getting them so upset today. This thread really has turned into a wang factory. I ****ing love it.

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
A lot of people on NSC seem to think that anywhere north of Gatwick is some third world country,and think civilisation only exists around them.Birmingham,for,example,has a rich history and prospects for an even richer future with lots of investment from China/Gulf states/Saudi etc.We don't need our own taxes trickled back to us from some corrupt EU officials.Applying for funding from corrupt civil servants is much easier.I don't think the EU's finances will be very healthy ever again,unless they invite Russia to join.

I guess that given the very nature of the forum and notwithstanding the global reach of the Albion brand, there's bound to be a bit of a southern-centric bias. However. for my part I've lived in Liverpool, Wales and wonderful Stoke-on-Trent as well as many southern-softie locations. Not spent a lot of time in Brum though - but this could all change if you could use your influence to lay-on a civic reception?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Handsworth alight,quite often from the Eid,Daiwali,and other cultural events held in Handsworth park.The only Festival of Light around your way is Croydon burning.As for the EU seeing it through,only if there's a bung involved.Try looking up Berlin Brandenburg Airport for a good example.

Not in 1985 and 2005, never seen that in Crawley, though we do have Eid and Diwali events.

As far as I can see Berlin Brandenburg Airport was not an EU project, but it did make loans for the construction, you will have to point me to the issue you are alluding to.

Jan 30, 2008
He is talking out of his arse. It will be very easy for the EU to place aircraft under different control centres. Much harder for a UK flight to find other control to Africa and Asia.
god bless the EU eh , are you still coming to terms with our departure ???, not long now you know:)
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here