Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2018 who's the flairest of them all? QF: Izqueirdo vs McCourt

Izquierdo vs McCourt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Went with McCourt, on the basis that he just cares less.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This is ****ing ridiculous how is Paddy not winning this.
My memory is a man who looked like he came from some some rock band and often looked like he had woken up off a park bench looking like he had been on a week long bender with the Gallagher Brothers.
I’m sure Calderon was sent out to find him every Saturday morning. Come on paddy we may need you.
He rolled up at the ground sat on the bench waited to be called. It was such a bad season he was the only excitement there was. Quick Hyypia shouted get on there do this do that. Paddy in a daze though **** that give me the ball I’ll do something with it. Strolled on Hyypia instructions forgotten ball out wide 4 men beaten all wondering how a man who mailed so slow could have feet the speed on a tap dancer on speed. He looked up saw Chris O Grady or Leon Best as his target. Better put that on a 6 pence he thought. Rolled across the 6 yard box. Missed. He would turn charting away under his breath wondering what he had done to deserve to be playing alongside such dross.
Paddy is flair all over and a worthy winner. Vote paddy before it is tonlate

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This is ****ing ridiculous how is Paddy not winning this.
My memory is a man who looked like he came from some some rock band and often looked like he had woken up off a park bench looking like he had been on a week long bender with the Gallagher Brothers.
I’m sure Calderon was sent out to find him every Saturday morning. Come on paddy we may need you.
He rolled up at the ground sat on the bench waited to be called. It was such a bad season he was the only excitement there was. Quick Hyypia shouted get on there do this do that. Paddy in a daze though **** that give me the ball I’ll do something with it. Strolled on Hyypia instructions forgotten ball out wide 4 men beaten all wondering how a man who mailed so slow could have feet the speed on a tap dancer on speed. He looked up saw Chris O Grady or Leon Best as his target. Better put that on a 6 pence he thought. Rolled across the 6 yard box. Missed. He would turn charting away under his breath wondering what he had done to deserve to be playing alongside such dross.
Paddy is flair all over and a worthy winner. Vote paddy before it is tonlate

He was a fleeting HOPE of a bit of flair we desperately clung on to in a season of despair.

Jose lashed one past the England keeper from 25 yards at the Olympic Stadium. And, more importantly he has a pig that swims, drinks beer and sits on a sunlounger in Colombia, and then posts pics on it’s own instagram page.

It’s Jose, much as I hoped the drunken tramp would be our saviour, he was shite. Derry Pele my arse.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on voters - it HAS to be mad Paddy. This is about FLAIR not talent!!!!!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Owner of a beer swilling pig who seems to be a reliably top notch professional footballer vs Christian Bale in full on method role as a drunk, homeless football genius with sporadic, .....dare I say it .... Robin ****ING Friday moments of sheer ****ing football charisma ... to no great effect.

Bring on the final

#teamparkbench

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Shin pads?
Socks inside out.
STERLING.
.TEAM SHAMBOLIC GENIUS

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Paddy McCourt was essentially a decent left foot away from being an actual tramp. Ought to be winning this hands down.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
anyone who has played sunday league football has had a team mate just like Paddy

-always turns up 5 minutes before kick off if at all
-no one knows him
-no one knows where he lives
-often forgets his boots
-never pays any money
-no one knows if he even speaks English
-doesn't listen to any instruction
-is always the most skilful player on the pitch

Usually rumoured to have been on the books of a league club too !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He was a fleeting HOPE of a bit of flair we desperately clung on to in a season of despair.
Indeed, we hoped he'd be flair, but how many moments of flair did we actually see him produce? Presumably the most flair any of us saw from him was his cool lack of interest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here