Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Me too. Now would everyone else who wants to go to this fixture please note that it's really rough round there, tickets are most expensive in Premier, traffic awful, locals make Mogadishu appear friendly, cars get scratched, coaches tourched, food is terrible, weather appalling, seats uncomfortable...basically give it a miss. Especially younger fans who haven't waited 34years to see us play there. They positively eat youngsters in that part of the world. Best avoided. Go to St Mary's instead, a proper ground with loads more heritage.

Aren't away ticket prices capped at 30 quid in the Prem ?

Anyway. I've always fancied West Brom, never been there. The Olympic Stadium will be interesting, Wembley will be UNMISSABLE if Spurs are playing there, it'll feel like a Cup Final. Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge will be hard to resist with that "back in the big time" feeling.

Anfield is a prehistoric dump, not interesting in going back there again. Selhurst is just an utterly SHITHOUSE day out with all the kettling, not my idea of fun so I'll be giving that rancid burned out khazi a wide swerve. Likewise Bournemouth / Burnley aren't really proper Premier League teams or venues, so not in the least bit interested in going back to those unless our lives depend on it. And I've never liked Wales.

Fun times ahead though.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Goodison Park. A lot of my family are Everton fans. Stay up there & have a jolly with my cousins after.

Old Trafford too.

Anfield. Although have done that before.

Tempted to go to Stoke although had the car kicked in last time so train it would have to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Aren't away ticket prices capped at 30 quid in the Prem ?

I think you've been whooshed! [MENTION=663]portlock seagull[/MENTION] may have been describing Goodson in less than glowing terms to put others off and in so doing increase his chance of securing a ticket.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Wembley and Olympic Park, because our allocation should be higher and as a Bronze member I might have a sniff of a chance of getting tickets.

Otherwise, West Brom, as I don't live too far away in Coventry. Not the most lucrative away fixture so as a humble Bronze I might get a look in?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Wembley and Olympic Park, because our allocation should be higher and as a Bronze member I might have a sniff of a chance of getting tickets.

Otherwise, West Brom, as I don't live too far away in Coventry. Not the most lucrative away fixture so as a humble Bronze I might get a look in?

Hopefully I'm mistaken but I thought it was a maximum allocation of 3000 for away fans in the Premier League. So unfortunately, a bigger stadium won't make much of a difference.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you've been whooshed! [MENTION=663]portlock seagull[/MENTION] may have been describing Goodson in less than glowing terms to put others off and in so doing increase his chance of securing a ticket.

Its a crazy idea...but it just might work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here