Votes: 164 61.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 12.0%

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wasn't fussed either way. Then I went to Swansea.

So it's a no from me.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Only tinpot clubs have drummers

I can’t believe people still trot out this bullshit.

Borussia Dortmund
Boca Juniors
Barcelona
Juventus

Absolute tin pot clubs.

I’m not saying we should have a drum at the Amex, but the ‘tin pot’ argument is clearly bollocks.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
no the Atmosphäre in german stadiums isnt so much better than in England .. it's different but i hate it at times too.. louder maybe but annoyingly monotone at times and often has little to do with what is happening on the pitch ... and pretty much the same in every stadium.. the bloke with the "Megaphon" with his back to the play and the inevitable drum doesnt help that effect in my opinion. Louder often. Better Seldom!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Fair enough I only really watch stream on the laptop whilst gambling on games.

I was wondering if the sound is amplified at Hudds.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Only if we go all the way...

Image-ISU_Marching_Band_Block.jpg

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
It's not so much the volume, more the whole stadium in unison and tempo.

We were quite near it on Saturday, hard to get a word in!
Agree. And as I said earlier is was even worse last year with around 400 less Albion fans (guessing at figure).

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I said it after Huddersfield last time, they seem even better now. Anyone who doesn't even want to try a drum is a bit of a bore as far as I'm concerned. Even on the side stands you could see the families clapping and singing along. Seriously what's not to like. Just don't bang the drums all the time and don't bang them too loud, just a bit of drumming to get everyone singing.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Why not ask the question in a different way. A drum doesn't have to be played constantly or not at all. Maybe ask, if there was a small band with 3-4 drummers and some brass that played GOSBTS at regular intervals plus maybe 3-4 other songs like Great Escape, for people to chant and sing along too. How many times would you be happy this happening during an entire match?
A) None B) 2 times C) 4 times D) 6 times E) Every 10 minutes F) Every 5 minutes G) Constant drumming.
Unless over half the people vote A) then a trial of some sorts might be justified.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
YES YES YES........... but nowhere near me please.
Yes, exactly.

1 - Don't have a drum - Great
2 - Have a drum not near me - Great
3 - Have an infernal drum near me - No way

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Why not ask the question in a different way. A drum doesn't have to be played constantly or not at all. Maybe ask, if there was a small band with 3-4 drummers and some brass that played GOSBTS at regular intervals plus maybe 3-4 other songs like Great Escape, for people to chant and sing along too. How many times would you be happy this happening during an entire match?
A) None B) 2 times C) 4 times D) 6 times E) Every 10 minutes F) Every 5 minutes G) Constant drumming.
Unless over half the people vote A) then a trial of some sorts might be justified.

A...

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Similar numbers to poll I did on same subject a year or so ago. Let's just get on with it, but needs to be a proper drum whacked by someone who knows what he's doing. Or how about the Judge with a megaphone?I'm 60 in case you are wondering

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Go the full nine yards, a drum, base and lead guitar with Krispies on lead vocals job done
🥁[emoji450][emoji450][emoji441]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here