Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Izzy Brown Go Home

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would like to see him have a run in the team before judging from a few sub appearances. Was unlucky with the injury. Hasn’t done much but also seems a neat and tidy player to me :shrug:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Would like to see him have a run in the team before judging from a few sub appearances. Was unlucky with the injury. Hasn’t done much but also seems a neat and tidy player to me :shrug:

Me too, first player to run beyond Murray all night. He's looked good last 2 limited sub appearances.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Disagree. I think he is ok and better then Baldock..but hard to judge without playing a full game. Would like to see him play in home game instead of Gross. With intention of playing closer to Murray.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
A pet hate if mine is disinterested loanees. Akpom, Best, Wilson, Obika and now Brown. Do something useful and I'll change my mind.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Either Hughton doesn't know what he's doing or there must be a clause in his contract insisting that he comes on every game to display his ineptitude. Or, more likely, both :jester:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thought he did ok when he came on ? Very odd reaction by our ‘fans’

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He hasn't exactly set the place alight has he.

Hopefully we will have improved forward options by the end of January.
You'd have to think so.

I firmly believe the clubs top goal scorer, this season, still doesn't even play for the Albion (or even live in England).
If it's not working for Murray what's the point in bringing on Tomer? and visa versa.

Izzy shouldn't be the scapegoat, although at least now he has a considerably higher chance of scoring a hat trick on Saturday. :lol:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
A pet hate if mine is disinterested loanees. Akpom, Best, Wilson, Obika and now Brown. Do something useful and I'll change my mind.

I don't like to criticise players but I'm struggling to recall when we last made a really effective loan signing.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I thought in his 10 minutes against Stoke he looked very lively and won a few duals in good areas. Tonight he didn’t shine but it really is difficult coming on with 10 minutes to go, no matter who you are.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He doesn't look disinterested to me - just short of awareness and tactical nous.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't help thinking that a more positive move might have been to bring Kayal on and move Propper forward.
Not because Brown is in any way disinterested IMO but rather think he struggles to get up to pace coming on as a sub.
Some/many players are at their best starting games and struggle coming on as a sub.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You'd have to think so.

I firmly believe the clubs top goal scorer, this season, still doesn't even play for the Albion (or even live in England).
If it's not working for Murray what's the point in bringing on Tomer? and visa versa.

Izzy shouldn't be the scapegoat, although at least now he has a considerably higher chance of scoring a hat trick on Saturday. :lol:

Agreed on both points, hopefully he will come good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here