Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Marvelous" 1901 Food Thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Meh. He only does it so he can show off to the lower orders that he's one of the petite bourgeoisie! :D

For the record the pictures are supplied by a third party.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looking forward to more of these pictures and guessing games :clap2:

It will be a "Formal dining" special for the Fulham game. 3 courses to have a guess at!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you thought previous servings were laughable , it looks like the club agrees;

4905ef092519c7ae20b17abc4ab80b4f.jpg

Comedy, or tragedy?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Thinking about this over the last few days, with my "baked potato mexicana" story - thought about the staff in any company who are under extreme pressure to come up with something "sexy" on a low cost.

My mum worked in the catering industry and is trained cook. The stories she has told me....

However it is a service industry and if you really paying the prices posted on here (with the pressure to keep profits up) I stand my point I'd want something basic and classic cooked excellently without tinsel or silly string to make it look something else.

So Sausage and Mash Italiana..

Can't for the life of me believe you couldn't offer an authentic green curry for the same price. It's easy.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Thinking about this over the last few days, with my "baked potato mexicana" story - thought about the staff in any company who are under extreme pressure to come up with something "sexy" on a low cost.

My mum worked in the catering industry and is trained cook. The stories she has told me....

However it is a service industry and if you really paying the prices posted on here (with the pressure to keep profits up) I stand my point I'd want something basic and classic cooked excellently without tinsel or silly string to make it look something else.

So Sausage and Mash Italiana..

Can't for the life of me believe you couldn't offer an authentic green curry for the same price. It's easy.

Do you still have your feline friend, clapham_gull or has she been served up as 'moggie cassoulet' :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here