Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Embassy

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Thud, Thud, Thud.........22

Thud, Thud, Thud.........26.

Always look forward to the annual BDO bashing on NSC.

Yes, they do loads for grass roots darts (blah, blah) but as a World Championship event it’s absolute tosh.

Why on earth any half decent player (Martin Adams, Scott Waites, John O’Shea) continue to ply their trade their is beyond me. No competition, no TV tournaments and no money.

At least Glen Durrant has finally seen sense but the rest of them are at best profoundly guilty of a lack of ambition, and at worst a complete lack of bottle by refusing to test themselves against the best.

Mickey Mouse mob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Unlike NED footballers, NED darts players are shit hot. Thoughts and prayers go out for an all NED final, ideally The Tripod vs The Rooster.

To be fair tho, I've just made all that up.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Love it 5 miles from me no bellends and people who watch the darts.

I've just managed to snaffle 2 tickets to Monday afternoons session, can't wait.

Today is like Christmas eve to proper darts fans, waiting for the Lakeside to once again open it's doors.

:clap:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Epic first afternoon at the Lakeside. Great stuff from the Gladiator first up and Conan Whitehead looks a very special player. First game up this evening could be an absolute corker.

:ohmy:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sad to see ‘The Sex Bomb’ Mal Cumming exit prematurely this evening as I’m sure are most of the ladies.

:nono:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Atmosphere building nicely today at Lakeside. First match up should be a really good watch, 'The Hammer' v David Cameron.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
What the hell has happened to Hamilton.... thought he was a decent player a few years back.

Has he not kept up with the evolving averages?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
How many other 'sports' could you still play with a broken leg and on crutches.....

[tweet]1082016665666236417[/tweet]
Football

e59f7dedd450b916cd53513e0059a714.jpg

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here