Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two punch ups in the north?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
No but they are allowing pillows now !!!
Spotted this yesterday [emoji15][emoji15]
7811af24828eaf95718bb09eee590248.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

It's actually Mrs Claus trying to hand presents for her husband to hand out to all the good boys and girls.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There were a good few Arsenal fans in the East Stand Upper, we dealt with it in the normal, forceful way we do up here, they had their library ticket removed and were fined 50p for a minor infraction.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many oppo fans in the WSM 1901 as I did against arsenal. I’m sure plenty were arsenal tourists too, not just friends/colleagues of members who’d transferred tickets etc.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
One or two Arsenal fans in WSL C block. Stayed quiet, and had to suffer that performance from their team. Didn't think he needed throwing out as well. But it odes make you wonder who it is that sells/lends their season tickets to away fans. Pretty disrespectful to the rest of us?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There were a good few Arsenal fans in the East Stand Upper, we dealt with it in the normal, forceful way we do up here, they had their library ticket removed and were fined 50p for a minor infraction.

I wasn't there for this one, hence they didn't run for it after Mable and I led a chorus of deafening tuts from the Zimmer Crew.

PPF has got nothing on us. You didn't witness the stick waving MASSACRE of the Chelsea Pensioner Crew when they invaded the Age Uk lunch club pre-match assembly.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
One or two Arsenal fans in WSL C block. Stayed quiet, and had to suffer that performance from their team. Didn't think he needed throwing out as well. But it odes make you wonder who it is that sells/lends their season tickets to away fans. Pretty disrespectful to the rest of us?

I would suspect the majority who do this have Brighton as a second team or are simply not as passionate as others (quite a broad brush assumption I know!). In order to get a ticket I think you only needed purchase history so could be one-off ST returns on the exchange.

Part and parcel of our support base having increased in a short time span unfortunately.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I wasn't there for this one, hence they didn't run for it after Mable and I led a chorus of deafening tuts from the Zimmer Crew.

PPF has got nothing on us. You didn't witness the stick waving MASSACRE of the Chelsea Pensioner Crew when they invaded the Age Uk lunch club pre-match assembly.

No, but I did witness the shameful back turn and exclusion of the participation in the joint Daily Mail Crossword; what have we become?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know a couple of Brighton-based Newcastle fans who have an Amex Bronze memberships simply to go that one game a season .... £70 all in to see their club as a special one off isn’t prohibitive. A Spurs fan mate does the same too. You can bet that a lot of Plastic Gooners do the same.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Saw this on Twitter:
twats.PNG

Further on in the thread someone posts:

Replying to [MENTION=14985]Gaz[/MENTION]bod
There was a large group of fans in the main stand begging for Chelsea shirts as they went off at the end.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I don't really seen the issue as long as they don't wear colours and keep themselves to themselves, pretty hypocritical IMO when you think of the amount of BHA fans who have been in the home ends as they cannot get tickets in the away end in our first PL season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here