Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] He’s gone.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Okay, you seem like a bit of a wally.

I seem like a wally?? You just said you don't listen to him but you start a thread on how annoying and noisy he is? HOW DO YOU KNOW??

**** me you are a div.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Always liked Chris Evans - Will miss his show on drive to work in morning - No DAB in car - Anyone who is cheery and bright and breezy in the morning gets my vote

Sure Zoe will do a good job though.........

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I seem like a wally?? You just said you don't listen to him but you start a thread on how annoying and noisy he is? HOW DO YOU KNOW??

**** me you are a div.

Calm down dear.
I am happy that I can give R2 another spin of a morning now the annoying ginger nut whim I DONT listen to is gone. He left today . That’s why I posted the thread today. Jesus wept.
Right we’re off to Pizza Express, Got a voucher for free snowball dough balls! Put a smile on anyone’s face. Even yours ya miserable shit.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Calm down dear.
Right we’re off to Pizza Express, Gita voucher for free snowball dough balls! Pita. Smile on anyone’s face. Even yours ya miserable shit.

I ****in HATE Pizza Express. Their dough balls are dry and the pizzas are tasteless. Wine is so feckin expensive. EVERY time I've been in there this year (around 20 times) it's been shit. If it's crap on Wednesday evening, I'm going to post on here.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You're arguing about RADIO 2 on Christmas Eve.

Sake :lolol:

And while we're here that posh bird that I imagine introduces one of the chamber music slots on Radio 3 gets right on my ERTHAS. I heard her once in my friend Quentin's car.

Merry ****ing Christmas you bunch of ingrates

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I ****in HATE Pizza Express. Their dough balls are dry and the pizzas are tasteless. Wine is so feckin expensive. EVERY time I've been in there this year (around 20 times) it's been shit. If it's crap on Wednesday evening, I'm going to post on here.
Get help you angry little child.

boik

WE imported a car from Japan and the radio could only get R2. I was amazed now much talking and how little music there was. Had to burn some CDs pronto. Need to get a UK radio to get back to the R6/R4 combo for intelligence and decent music.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Most radio presenters are tiresome and annoying

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Never been a fan of Evans, I don't mind Radio 2 but turn off the breakfast show. I find Evans far too over the top in the morning.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
And while we're here that posh bird that I imagine introduces one of the chamber music slots on Radio 3 gets right on my ERTHAS. I heard her once in my friend Quentin's car.

Merry ****ing Christmas you bunch of ingrates

I imagine you might be talking about Suzy Klein, Clemency Burton-Hill, or Sara Mohr-Pietsch?

B7ED1C40-FAF5-4FBF-A2AE-48A0F1239865.jpeg
B832D393-C28A-40BC-A43A-5A5836AC6EAE.jpeg
8042CBC7-2EB5-4C87-9C4C-A084F121DFB9.jpeg

You’re welcome, you ingrate.

Merry Christmas.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
WE imported a car from Japan and the radio could only get R2. I was amazed now much talking and how little music there was. Had to burn some CDs pronto. Need to get a UK radio to get back to the R6/R4 combo for intelligence and decent music.

That’s Evans all over. All about him, not the amazing music there is to be played.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That’s Evans all over. All about him, not the amazing music there is to be played.

Does he still bang on about his car collection?

When I have listened to his radio show, when I'm not in charge of the radio I might add, it hasn't taken him long to start bragging about something like his cars.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Children in need will suffer. He used to raise millions in the auction. With his contacts there were literally things that money couldn't buy.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

This, he may be a noise machine, a braggart, a talentless tw@ who just got lucky, but, he has raised a huge amount more than any of his detractors for CIN.

That makes him alright, in my book.

(And, he didn’t charge a fee like the sainted Sir Terry Wogan for doing it)

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
This, he may be a noise machine, a braggart, a talentless tw@ who just got lucky, but, he has raised a huge amount more than any of his detractors for CIN.

That makes him alright, in my book.

(And, he didn’t charge a fee like the sainted Sir Terry Wogan for doing it)
Just read it was £45 million over his tenure of the Breakfast show.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here