Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Look, if the EU/UK say to the WTO that we are negotiating a FTA, then the NI/ROI border will not fall under WTO ‘rules’.

And, as I keep telling you, the EU are responsible for the IMPORTS into ROI from NI. So, if they don’t implement border checks (which they have said they won’t), then they would be in breach of WTO rules (as you keep saying the UK would be).

As you keep telling [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION], as you keep telling me, as you keep telling others. Please, just stop for a minute, pause,, and have a listen to yourself.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Do your own research, but just to help you out, here is a start. We've always had control but didn't bother implementing it.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/richard-bird/immigration-blame-the-uk-_b_13120104.html

Still struggling i see.
Nothing there at all explaining how we can, tomorrow, as members of the EU choose to take back control of our EU borders and implement quotas and permits to enter, like the level of control we have with non EU citizens.......you know real border control, not chasing people up months after they have waltzed in anyway.
Why dont you just admit you cant find the mechanism(that you have looked for) that would allow us to control our EU borders because it doesnt exist.

larus

As you keep telling [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION], as you keep telling me, as you keep telling others. Please, just stop for a minute, pause,, and have a listen to yourself.

Oh the irony. This is from the guy who posts shit like:

“If I see someone making an arse of themselves, my natural inclination is to help them out. Human nature I guess?”

Oh, and you can’t admit you made a mistake in reading a chart and then made up a whole load of other BS which made you look even more pathetic. The day I need advice from you will be the day the EU becomes a compassionate organisation which cares for its citizens (yeah, never).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh the irony. This is from the guy who posts shit like:

“If I see someone making an arse of themselves, my natural inclination is to help them out. Human nature I guess?”

Oh, and you can’t admit you made a mistake in reading a chart and then made up a whole load of other BS which made you look even more pathetic. The day I need advice from you will be the day the EU becomes a compassionate organisation which cares for its citizens (yeah, never).

:lolol: it’s only 10am. The rate you’re carrying on with everyone you’re heading for another evening meltdown.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It’s none of your business what I am,let’s keep the debate civil, why you feel you have the right to assume gender I do not know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grow up

larus

:lolol: it’s only 10am. The rate you’re carrying on with everyone you’re heading for another evening meltdown.

Ah, your standard deflection response. Always like to make out the other party is unreasonable/angry but in fact, you get very aggressive when challenged and uncomfortable facts given to you.

Never mind - you don’t fool anyhone (well, maybe your sidekick The Clamp but he’s been very quiet lately :lol: ).

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
View attachment 100273

This is exactly the sort of abuse that has hardened the views of many Leavers.How can you have any form of debate with anybody who has an attitude like that?:glare:

You are exactly the kind of **** that prompts accusations of stupidity, by being bloody stupid though. Catch 22 innit?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah, your standard deflection response. Always like to make out the other party is unreasonable/angry but in fact, you get very aggressive when challenged and uncomfortable facts given to you.

Never mind - you don’t fool anyhone (well, maybe your sidekick The Clamp but he’s been very quiet lately :lol: ).

If I can be bothered, I’ll dig out that weird post from you. Remember it? The late Friday night one where you randomly posted about wishing pain on people. You then went to very great lengths to try and come across as being a chilled guy the next few days. “My life is cushty” “I’m going on vacation with my girlfriend” etc etc. :lolol:

In fact, I will go and dig it out later. Whilst the initial post was angry and sinister, the subsequent back-peddling was amusing.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Still struggling i see.
Nothing there at all explaining how we can, tomorrow, as members of the EU choose to take back control of our EU borders and implement quotas and permits to enter, like the level of control we have with non EU citizens.......you know real border control, not chasing people up months after they have waltzed in anyway.
Why dont you just admit you cant find the mechanism(that you have looked for) that would allow us to control our EU borders because it doesnt exist.

We don't need to take back control when we already have control. The legislation is already there.
I don't know about you but every single time I return to the UK, I have to show my passport. I can't just waltz back in.

larus

If I can be bothered, I’ll dig out that weird post from you. Remember it? The late Friday night one where you randomly posted about wishing pain on people. You then went to very great lengths to try and come across as being a chilled guy the next few days. “My life is cushty” “I’m going on vacation with my girlfriend” etc etc. :lolol:

In fact, I will go and dig it out later. Whilst the initial post was angry and sinister, the subsequent back-peddling was amusing.

The post on question related to the EU and not people. The EU want to punish us for having the audacity to leave hence my post. But hey, knock yourself out. I'll dig out that post about you calling a chart dodgy which is a split of exports and destinations :lol:.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
970K have changed their minds since the Referendum, switching to Brexit, but 2.6M have changed their minds from Leave to Remain.
The actual 'majority' in June 2016 was 1.3M - that's why the politicians are running scared of a people's vote.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...esa-may-conservative-government-a8521346.html

I also read earlier that the pollster Peter Kellner had done analysis purely on the demographic that shows 1000 Leave voters a day actually pass away.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I also read earlier that the pollster Peter Kellner had done analysis purely on the demographic that shows 1000 Leave voters a day actually pass away.

Why not have had the original referendum a year or two earlier, then those that unfortunately died prior to June 2016 would still be here to vote Leave whilst the younger voters that then went on to vote to Remain wouldn't have been of voting age ...............

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here