Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you know of anyone who supports Brighton AND Crystal Palace??

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Probably been said but yes I know of some. The sad act twats like Dougie and the rest of the tossers who troll on here. Love both clubs

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I have a friend who came over from South Africa who's parent were born in England. His mum is Blade and his dad is Owl. I've been trying to convince him to look to his roots and support one of the steel city lot but he's a Arsenal fan. Simply due to the TV back home. Now he's visitors Sheffield he can't make up mind which one of them is his second club! Oh the dilemmas !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Well if there are any who support both they must be suicidal following Thursday and this afternoon!

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Back in the early eighties Alan Minter opened a video shop in the village. Thought I'd go and have a chat with him as had seen him at the Goldstone being presented to the crowd as a Brighton fan. When I mentioned it to him he said 'yeah, I quite like Crystal Palace as well'. Wasn't the answer I was expecting. Conversation didn't carry on too much longer

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Load of SHIT

You can't support more than 1 team.

You may take an interest in the results of other clubs, but if you are proper supporter, you simply CAN'T support two teams.

You are right of course.
But if it's possible to get close then that's me.
Plymouth Argyle were a club I liked and looked out for their results every game, long before I moved down here but I am Brighton through and through.
Mrs Chopper has 2 corporate season tickets so I get to go quite a few games but I don't and cannot wear an Argyle scarf it does not seem right, but I am 100% behind them, I worry for them and I get angry when they lose.
They are a great club with great fans but I watch them thinking of The Albion and missing the Amex if I was unable to go.
PS Argyle v Exeter is going to be very interesting next week. Both are playing well and the fans absolutely hate each other.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Brighton through and through but very fond of Oxford United

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I had a trial for Palace, but was never a supporter, plus before the rivalry kicked off.

Does this make me bad?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Load of SHIT

You can't support more than 1 team.

You may take an interest in the results of other clubs, but if you are proper supporter, you simply CAN'T support two teams.

Crawley home games are scheduled to be when Brighton are away, with one or two exceptions. It is possible to support both Crawley and Brighton and attend almost every home game for each club.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
My dad, albeit an armchair fan of both.

Born and bred in Sutton, so grew up as a Palace fan. Then met my mum and moved to Sussex. Spent 25 years living in Portslade, and had children grow up as Brighton fans, so he has slowly become attached to the Albion as well. Palace is still his team, but listens to every Brighton game on the radio.

Have to admire a man who encourages/tolerates his children's affiliation to the local team, when it goes against every bone in his body. Hats off to him!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Good old Quentin Cook, the public schoolboy who stopped going to Palace because it was getting too violent.
Started being called Norman to be more " working class "
The big girls blouse !!

4-0, now pixx off!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is a guy at work who is a brighton fan but takes his son to selhurst for all of palace's home games.

I went with him once and he certainly gets involved singing along etc. although he has a ST at the Amex.

I think, a bit like me he goes along to watch a game of football and enjoys both sides.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I worked with a bloke who was a Spurs "fan", His fantasy league profile had his favourite team as Arsenal.

When we questioned him on it, he said he liked them both.

To be fair he didn't go to any games. Still found it a strange mix though.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I'm sure there might be a grey area for some but the very thought this makes me quite nauseous.

The very idea of supporting both is just wrong!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
There is a guy at work who is a brighton fan but takes his son to selhurst for all of palace's home games.

I went with him once and he certainly gets involved singing along etc. although he has a ST at the Amex.

I think, a bit like me he goes along to watch a game of football and enjoys both sides.

Can you run this by me again???

He's an albion fan, who takes his son to watch all palace home games, and has a ST for brighton, his club?

Consider me utterly nonplussed:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here