Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Never a red

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
You'd think our players would've taken note, to what happened to Knocky last season at Watford, when that tw@t took him out, two footed, straight red.

Where are you seeing 2 footed?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Harsh decision
Stupid challenge
****ed up an easy 3 points, we'll be chasing and defending the whole of the second half now, and I wouldn't be surprised if Knockheart gets into trouble . . And that 80's casual up front for the Welsh scum

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last thing I’ll say on this - for those saying it was 2 footed you are factually WRONG. It was one footed and his other leg only extends out to make it ‘2 footed’ after he’s past the Bardiff player. Not dangerous, just competitive and a good challenge. Never a red. Never.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yeh agreed. It’s annoying and a game changer. Their goal was lucky too - of all the ways for that ball to deflect off Bong it looped up perfectly for him...

The red mist has cleared now, I've looked at the replay, yes one footed, but player acting out his screen debut for Spielberg :lolol:

Lol we doing this again

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stephens should never have given the ref a decision to make. Silly boy. Personally I think it was a red.

This is the answer.

Whether you think it was a red or not, Stephens made it an easy decision for the ref.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And we rarely get anything because our players don’t react like the Cardiff players did.

Blimey is this the rosiest tinted thread EVER?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Last thing I’ll say on this - for those saying it was 2 footed you are factually WRONG. It was one footed and his other leg only extends out to make it ‘2 footed’ after he’s past the Bardiff player. Not dangerous, just competitive and a good challenge. Never a red. Never.

3cf27a7ed717a0a5b951325e39d4c8cd.png

You are right.

Studs up foot misses the player as Dale’s knee kind of catches the Cardiff player as he launches into the air Zaha style.

Shame we are going to spend aimless time talking about this rather than our awful attempts to keep the ball against the worst team in the division. If we got lucky in October chickens may be coming home to roost today

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Rosenior spot on, the Cardiff player doesn't even make a tackle because Stephens got there first, but stays there and gets hut rather than jump.

For me the studs weren't up either. Cardiff are a bunch of pussies and haven't been anywhere near as competitive as us, I can see why they're at the bottom.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Unnecessary challenge 1 up, this isn't the first time, he's a better player and more intelligent then this. He gave the ref a chance to send him off!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
If it was against one of our players no doubt everyone would call for a red. Stephens didn’t need to do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here