Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twenty Members of a Grooming Gang Convicted

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
It is worth mentioning that Amere Singh Dhaliwal is a Sikh, not a Muslim, just for clarity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sikh/comments/9pnwbd/amere_singh_dhaliwal_leader_of_huddersfield/

Amere Singh Dhaliwal started dressing up as a sikh to lure sikh girls in Huddersfield but ended up fully converting in 2013 to give sikhi a bad name and to lure more sikh girls. This is disguising what should we do? people are gonna think he's a sikh event though he's a muslim pretending to be a sikh.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
And here in lies the real issue......Utter idiots like Lammy and the PC brigade turning the real issues into a racial agenda..and that the quantity and seriousness of the offences are to take a step back because its more of an issue for them that a minority group might be offended......but hey...lets not worry about how the victims of their crimes feel eh!
All I hear from dicks like him is how any little criticism of anyone or any group from a minority is nothing more than racist and offensive no matter what they've done!

Like others have said, it seems that cultural issues and attitudes to Women are at the root of these abhorrent crimes.

I have been to that region of the planet and can assure you that those attitudes persist whether the people are Muslim, Sikh, Hindu, Christian, Zoroastrians or any other religion common in those regions. Religion is irrelevant in this case.

Why mostly white working class British targets? These sick gangs clearly target the most vulnerable in our society (and I’m talking about girls whose families/friends/schools etc are unable to protect or support them for whatever reason); you have to ask yourself whether the numbers of non-white girls in that category are significant?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Would I be right in thinking that some if not all of this heinous group might be from an ethnic minority?

It is worth mentioning that Amere Singh Dhaliwal is a Sikh, not a Muslim, just for clarity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sikh/comments/9pnwbd/amere_singh_dhaliwal_leader_of_huddersfield/

Amere Singh Dhaliwal started dressing up as a sikh to lure sikh girls in Huddersfield but ended up fully converting in 2013 to give sikhi a bad name and to lure more sikh girls. This is disguising what should we do? people are gonna think he's a sikh event though he's a muslim pretending to be a sikh.

Oh well, just for clarity.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oh well, just for clarity.

Jdo5EF2z_400x400.jpg

You do a lot of great work for clarity mate.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
He got banged up for contempt of court. As his actions could have lead to collapse of the trial which could lead to the hundreds of thousands of pounds being wasted, the prosecution's case being made harder and the accused going free.he could do pretty much all he wanted after the trial finished

Yeah and thankfully that tw@t "Tommy Robinson" didn't manage to screw-up the court case despite his best "look at me" efforts...

Nope. Read the actual court transcripts. Judge and Crown agreed nothing Tommy said could have prejudiced the trial.

Everything he said was already in the public domain on a BBC article.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
and the vast majority of paedophiles in this country are white.

Pointless argument. Of course they are, but then, the vast majority of the population are white.

But, the vast majority (84%) of grooming gangs in this country are described as 'Asian'. Most of which are Pakistani. (As of 2017, suspect higher now.) Now consider how much of the population are 'Asian'.

To suggest that there is not a problem within that community is just plain wrong. Wake up.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Pointless argument. Of course they are, but then, the vast majority of the population are white.

But, the vast majority (84%) of grooming gangs in this country are described as 'Asian'. Most of which are Pakistani. (As of 2017, suspect higher now.) Now consider how much of the population are 'Asian'.

To suggest that there is not a problem within that community is just plain wrong. Wake up.

I could equally say that all the offenders are men, so all men should be subject to curfews, wear tags and be treated like criminals.
Pointing the finger at one section of society for the actions of a few is just as bad.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
While I totally agree that all members of this gang are total scum I find it strange that no mention has been made of the Welsh couple who have been jailed for a total of 36 years for a series of evil rapes and other offences of children

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
While I totally agree that all members of this gang are total scum I find it strange that no mention has been made of the Welsh couple who have been jailed for a total of 36 years for a series of evil rapes and other offences of children

Yes, I read about that. He sent his wife out to lure young girls in, and she held them down whilst he raped them. Horrific.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

crikey....how very un NSC ...i can see this thread in the other bin asap now you're here .......:thumbsup:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The pictures above tell you that particular story and should not be devalued by quoting what is something different but equally disturbing.

As a father of 3 my simple view is that irrespective of race, creed or gender the people who committed these crimes should be locked up for life under harsh conditions.

I agree, but you know my point. As I have said before there are more British paedophiles going through the court system than Asian but the usual suspects and SYL supporters would have you believe it is all one sided.

All of them are evil wicked men, no matter what their ethnicity.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I agree, but you know my point. As I have said before there are more British paedophiles going through the court system than Asian but the usual suspects and SYL supporters would have you believe it is all one sided.

I do understand

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Maybe because there are more British white people in the UK? Please don't defend the indefensible. There is a huge problem with Asian grooming gangs. It's also religiously motivated

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

Christ, you're an idiot. I've already pointed out the stats to you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here