Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kit Change

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Will we be keeping the same home kit next season ? Just that its my g/f little boys birthday and i dontn want to get him a kit that will be out of date within a couple of weeks , thanks in advance

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Get the lad an old kit now, cheaper, and then demand BARBER OUT at the end of the season when you hear about the kit change?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hope his birthday isn't before January. There'll be little chance of getting him the new kit before then.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Thanks [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=27162]RandyWanger[/MENTION]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Will we be keeping the same home kit next season ? Just that its my g/f little boys birthday and i dontn want to get him a kit that will be out of date within a couple of weeks , thanks in advance

A change to claret and blue just to make the Burnley fans happy

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I hope his birthday isn't before January. There'll be little chance of getting him the new kit before then.
...unless you order one when they go on sale, then you'll be fine to get it when they arrive at the club in August. The launch of the new kit is after the World Cup.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Looking forward to that yellow/green effort being relegated to third kit.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Makes me laugh at away grounds for the last month or so with 'home shirts £25' and 'half price kit sale'.
At the Amex the sign reads 'Anyone who ordered the PL shirt, deliveries due in soon'.

PL ready?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here