Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton to save Danish Superliga club, Lyngby BK, from bankruptcy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nah, we've sold our last good strikers to RB Leipzig (Yussuf Poulsen) and INTER (Jens Odgaard).
You can have the next one we develop though, if this goes through though! :D

Also, to the Admin, your security question when signing up is "What's the name of our starting goalkeeper: David *********" Might need updating.

FFS sort it out Bozza.

Another JCL who doesn't know our starting line up - Maty 'David Stockdale' Ryan :lolol:

Perhaps the new question should be:-

'Is Maty Ryan little or just far away'?

PerXX

Jan 19, 2018

LOL!
Yes, that is the quote. "Tony Bloom has a huge C*****ck. Benham has not". As in reference to their supposed rivalry.

Latest news from the Lyngby board are that two serious offers are in, but none of them are from Brighton.
He's been less than reliable concerning facts in the past though.
Source: https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/optimistisk-lyngby-formand-vi-har-faaet-koebstilbud

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
First post:
Come on!! The owner has a lot of money dirty and it will not be seen in the bankbook to add Lyngby the handcuffs. We could be used as a satellite club for talents, players in shape etc. The other way they can get a way to Danish talents. YES PLEASE!!!!!!!

I think he's happy about it?
One of the posts in there, talking about a perceived rivalry between Bloom and Benham, says:

"I do not think it sounds very interesting to have some cock-meter to sit in the backbone."

The joys of Google Translate...

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
And he is buying Denmark as an extension now. I cant get my head quite round still how someone relatively young can be so extraorinarily clever and shrewd whilst humble, I'm kind of jealous of Mr Bloom, well very

Yeah but he's not as good a chairman as Gaz 15 (years old) would be.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Naylor said the albion said these reports were 'wide of the mark'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here