Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Slightly concerned that his impressive goalscoring record this season is inflated by 4 in 1 match and 2 in another. He seems to play occasionally through the middle or in Izquierdo/March position. I’m being greedy but I still think (hope?) they’ll also be trying for another central striker.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
“schuurdeur” Jurgen looking at those videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How come Murray isn't? I know Cumbria's a bit of a weird place but it's still part of England
As a young man Murray played 'soccer' in the USA and missed the years he needed to be playing in England to qualify as a HGP.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well it hasn't fallen through overnight which is a positive.

Let's hope he's holding the shirt up later today.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Slightly concerned that his impressive goalscoring record this season is inflated by 4 in 1 match and 2 in another. He seems to play occasionally through the middle or in Izquierdo/March position. I’m being greedy but I still think (hope?) they’ll also be trying for another central striker.

We are desperate for a striker and you are concerned that we may be signing a player that is capable of scoring 4 goals in in 1 match.
I'm not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The recruitment team have a good recent record so although on paper a little underwhelming but, hey, it’s a striker signing :thumbsup:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We are desperate for a striker and you are concerned that we may be signing a player that is capable of scoring 4 goals in in 1 match.
I'm not.

We shouldn't be signing anyone who doesn't know how to spread their goals between games. We only need to win by 1 goal more for the 3 points. Scoring 4 in 1 game, utterly ridiculous.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jurgen and Barber, last night:-

37BF378100000578-0-image-a-8_1472635133937.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well it hasn't fallen through overnight which is a positive.

Let's hope he's holding the shirt up later today.

Is he fit enough for prolonged standing, whilst holding up a shirt ? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
well the good news is he likes to get up early and has just arrived at the training center with his entourage for his medical .

disorderly01.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here