Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Couch To 5k

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Personally I've been ****ed by ankle grief which, in the absence of any other obvious cause, may well be gout-related. Tho if it is, I'm 6 days through the 10 day pain cycle, so hope to be out and about again sometime next week.

Oh, sorry to hear that, take it easy.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Well, that's crap, as at 31 Dec '18 I'm still suffering from a mixture of the flu like symptoms since early bloody November! That said this isn't the end, as soon as this is shifted I'm back on it, although will drop back to Week Four I think. Woefully bad excuse but I just haven't felt like running.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Well, that's crap, as at 31 Dec '18 I'm still suffering from a mixture of the flu like symptoms since early bloody November! That said this isn't the end, as soon as this is shifted I'm back on it, although will drop back to Week Four I think. Woefully bad excuse but I just haven't felt like running.

I want to commiserate and wish you well with restarting the plan but feel we may need Chris to kick a bottle at you and tell you to "f****** get back on it you sciving f****** lazy ****!"

Good luck sure you'll get there eventually.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I want to commiserate and wish you well with restarting the plan but feel we may need Chris to kick a bottle at you and tell you to "f****** get back on it you sciving f****** lazy ****!"

Good luck sure you'll get there eventually.

I share your sentiment, trust me I'll be on this as soon as it's sensible to. Nov - Dec is my exhibition and conference season, continually talking to people, shaking germ laden hands and generally sharing germ ridden conference centres, not a good time and always delivers bugs, colds etc. I try anti bacterial hand wash etc but to no avail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here