Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has got to go

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Your not the only one ,hate the style we play ,square pegs in round hole's ie. players out of position asking them to do things there not used to .Going to be along season .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't care he has only been in charge for a few games but the bloke is clueless. Results so far have been appalling.

He is killing off my enthusiasm this season. I'm in that.... i don't care mode.

Look at our results so far? This has relegation written all over it.

lol...you are funny...keep them coming uve cheered me up

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Shut up you silly little ****

This is worse when you hated on Oscar after a few games. Look how that turned out ;)

Maybe you're just a racist who hates all foreign managers? You've hated on Sami without even giving him a chance. If we lose a few, who cares? You can't expect every season to be a promotion push. This season isn't even in its third month, there's plenty if time for ANYTHING to happen.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The Im in love with Sami brigade are out in force tonight very much doubt if they would appear on here for months if he stayed and we got relegated.

It's funny because I actually think he's serious.

I wonder how some people get by day to day when they react so badly to life's hiccups.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The Im in love with Sami brigade are out in force tonight very much doubt if they would appear on here for months if he stayed and we got relegated.

Is relegation a certainty then with Sami in charge?

Calm down.

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
far too early yet but only thing i will say is we got run ragged at brentford saturday they get done 3-0 at home to norwich tonight and we havent played any of the so called decent teams in the league yet watford cardiff norwich forest derby etc we really cud do with winning saturday im worried but not panicing yet!!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I bought a ticket for tonight but couldn't be arsed to go. Am I a bad fan? I couldn't give a shyt what anyone thinks.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Your not the only one ,hate the style we play ,square pegs in round hole's ie. players out of position asking them to do things there not used to .Going to be along season .
You serious lol
You'd prefer sideways football with 3 shots per game then?
I hated the previous two seasons football and love this style in which will entertain the crowd rather than bore the fack out of them.Loved the brentford and charlton game.

That's my opinion

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Yes, it can only be the 'I'm In Love With Sami Brigade' that would contemplate sticking with a manager after 7 games in charge. Any sane person would sack a newly appointed manager after 7 games, so that they can sack the next one by the time we've played 14 if we've not won, and the next if we haven't improved by 21. By 28 games we could be on our 4th manager of the season, but going into the new year, if we haven't clicked by 35 games, then definitely bring a 5th guy in, or even a girl to see if that works.:cool:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Far too early to call for his head, but by god I hope he changes the formation sooner rather than later though. Our once might defence (granted new players) is piss poor because the full backs are not playing as full backs

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
In the immortal words of (Sir) Elliot Bennett, "Bore off!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here