Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Cole spotted at the Amex

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He told FIBS to my source! How very dare he!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yep, very disappointing, will be interesting to see how much game time he gets at Villa.

I'd love to know how much contact there was, if any, with the Albion.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Just spoke to a steward in Bennett's field who reckons he signed the contract

Presumably spoke to the same steward as BHA96. He seemed most amused that Joe Cole was stuck in Bennets Field whilst we got on the buses back to the Racecourse. Sounded like a done deal though. According to the steward anyway.

Generally when players sign for clubs the first people that know are car park stewards

yup

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Yep. Now, what's happening about Michael Owen ...

Been spotted down the grand. My mate who has a fit sister whose muppet of a boyfriend has a cousin who in turn in related to one of the stewards. Not any steward mind a head steward has said he was at the AMEX with Hyypia last night. Going to sign a 1 year PAYP deal apparently. Was over heard saying that he was missing football and the chance to play with decent players like Orlandi, Lopez and PIG was enough to bring him out of retirement. Also said something about wanting to visit Goodwood on a more regular basis and this was an ideal location for him. This brought to you practically from the sources mouth.
Remember you heard it here first not the daily star tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here