Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dear NSC

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I don't know Maffew, the guessing side of my head has gone for a lie down, what happened to you?

So i leave the library in Worcester having done some reading and listening to the game, walking to the bus station....

And walked past a pub with a fair few wolves in it off to molinieux....

Then....

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Well then, as you asked... One of them shouted seeeeeaaaguullls at me (I had my stripes on)

So I wished em luck.

And this fella said do you want a present?

Depends what it is I said

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Anyone who posts on here is just giving them the attention they want

7 posts later........

Isn't the OP the same Palace fan who stated they were going to be playing in Europe last season and was never to be seen after their first 7 games? He soon scurried back at the end of the season when they finished 4 points above, though.

****! :tosser:

No, I did not disappear.

I think we know its one game, but one that we turned up to with a complacent attitude and last seasons team minus all the passion that kept us up. There's no way we keep doing that all season, but darn if that wasn't frustrating as hell today.

Plenty of teams were under par today. Wolves who should easily win the league this year going by what I have read, could not beat a ten man Everton. Cardiff were as expected. Man U looked dodgy as anything, I wonder if Leicester had played Vardy from the start would the result have been different. Fulham were actually okay but Hennessey had a great game.
There's no way you will keep doing it all season, we managed to keep it up for seven games last year but we turned it around. It's one game.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
As you asked he bought me out a blue and white scarf!!

Assuming a had mugged a toffee on the way through to Wolverhampton (it would have been a slightly odd place to get off) I politely declined.

But for some reason unbeknown to me this wolves fan randomly had a bhafc scarf with the modern crest on it and gave it to me

My mom gave it to me as a present he said. Seriously wtf and I put the scarf on and carried on my way.

So there I am in Worcester with the stripes on and an Albion scarf in the middle of summer

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
And THEN I bumped into another wolves fan. On his way to get the train. **** ME did you just teleport back from Watford? Oh unlucky about the result

I said don't worry mate, it's just the first game of the season

Madness

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Assuming a had mugged a toffee on the way through to Wolverhampton (it would have been a slightly odd place to get off) I politely declined.

But for some reason unbeknown to me this wolves fan randomly had a bhafc scarf with the modern crest on it and gave it to me

My mom gave it to me as a present he said. Seriously wtf and I put the scarf on and carried on my way.

So there I am in Worcester with the stripes on and an Albion scarf in the middle of summer

Wow. Very random. :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
IMG_20180812_010529.jpg

:albion2:

SEE!!!!!!!!

:albion2:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes. I could have started a thread about white paedophiles and pretended I was just doing it for 'balance.

Wow. I have a Palace stalker :shrug::wrong:

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

Weird thing happened to me Matt yesterday.
I live in deepest North Bedfordshire in a village near the Northants county border. So I’m driving home from the Watford game and it’s peeing with rain and I’m nearly home, driving down a country road and a guy on a pushbike is cycling towards me out of the rain and mist. He’s wearing a parka which is open and as I drive past him I realise he’s wearing an Albion shirt with American Express across the front. Nearly crashed the car and was way past him before I realised.
And I wasn’t drunk. Bizarre apparition. Strange but true, there is another seagull somewhere in N Beds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I live in deepest North Bedfordshire in a village near the Northants county border. So I’m driving home from the Watford game and it’s peeing with rain and I’m nearly home, driving down a country road and a guy on a pushbike is cycling towards me out of the rain and mist. He’s wearing a parka which is open and as I drive past him I realise he’s wearing an Albion shirt with American Express across the front. Nearly crashed the car and was way past him before I realised.
And I wasn’t drunk. Bizarre apparition. Strange but true, there is another seagull somewhere in N Beds.

Its spooky isn't it! In fact it's so spooky you had to reiterate how out of the ordinary it was, by stating that you weren't drunk when you had already told us you had driven back from watford. Just glad that you didn't say you were just a bit shitfaced

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Bloody cyclist nearly causing an accident. :rolleyes:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here