London
Pulls up a chair.....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Alireza Jahanbakhsh signs on a 5-year deal for a club record fee

Can I just say something?!

Of course, I’m pleased it’s now out there. Great signing, and another sustainable step on our journey from lower mid table to potential contenders.

I’m not an attention seeker. If I was, I probably would have averaged more than 3 posts per week for the last 13.5 years.

I have been a fan since 1975, I’ve lived in many places thousands of miles away, but once it’s in your DNA....

I’ve been a fan for 43 years, and along with my 3 lads we’ve just passed 90 years of fanhood.

I live 130 miles from Brighton. I grew up in the region, but for 30 years have lived a long way away. Between my family, for home and away games, we usually clock up 23,000 fan miles per season, or more.

I don’t seek attention. I have some very very good sources, not just at BHAFC, but being as old as I am, at many other clubs as well.

The banter doesn’t even touch my crocodile thick skin. To most, less seasoned and weathered than me, it might cause an ouch, but not me.

If you look at my posts, I don’t tend to share opinion, but when I get something, I try to corroborate it, and then share it.

Most on here post opinion, that’s fine, that’s what boards are about. But it’s not me.

I don’t insult people, I don’t question people’s background or ‘results’. I just come on here to learn, and to share what I have learned.

It’s not my intention to waste people’s time, I was once busy, and I know most are far too busy for that.

I retired age 50 as a multi-millionaire after 33+ years with one employer. One of my sons, for example, is the one holding the BHAFC flag on Channel 9 news in Melbourne, when Jo Konta progressed in the Oz open last time out.

We are a dyed in the wool family, who commit our entire lives to following the Albion. I have spent many many games in the board room, home and away, and have made great contacts.

When I get something I think is worth sharing, I always corroborate it, and consider the possible impacts, before sharing. It doesn’t always work out, footie is far from an exact science, but TB is making it more of a science than anyone before him.

So, that just leaves me to apologise for aspects that don’t turn out as nailed on. And to say, what you read in the ‘factual’ reports isn’t always exactly what actually happened. Anyone who has read football insider books will know it is a very murky business, still.

So, thanks for all the feedback, I realise some headstrong youths full of passion will often sling dirt, that’s fine, it doesn’t worry me. But for as long as I get something worth sharing, that has not already been shared, I will keep sharing it, and you can make of that what you will.

Thank you.

seagullwedgee
I once heralded the arrival of Malcolm Poskett, so trust me, I know today is big shit!

Aha, a bid for ‘NSC’s Richest Poster’. Trying to work out the relevance of your wealth to this, or any other post. But you’re not an attention seeker.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Aha, a bid for ‘NSC’s Richest Poster’. Trying to work out the relevance of your wealth to this, or any other post. But you’re not an attention seeker.

harry-enfield-considerably-richer-than-you.jpg

SeagullWedgee seen earlier tonight celebrating the arrival of Jahanbakhsh.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Of course, I’m pleased it’s now out there. Great signing, and another sustainable step on our journey from lower mid table to potential contenders.

I’m not an attention seeker. If I was, I probably would have averaged more than 3 posts per week for the last 13.5 years.

I have been a fan since 1975, I’ve lived in many places thousands of miles away, but once it’s in your DNA....

I’ve been a fan for 43 years, and along with my 3 lads we’ve just passed 90 years of fanhood.

I live 130 miles from Brighton. I grew up in the region, but for 30 years have lived a long way away. Between my family, for home and away games, we usually clock up 23,000 fan miles per season, or more.

I don’t seek attention. I have some very very good sources, not just at BHAFC, but being as old as I am, at many other clubs as well.

The banter doesn’t even touch my crocodile thick skin. To most, less seasoned and weathered than me, it might cause an ouch, but not me.

If you look at my posts, I don’t tend to share opinion, but when I get something, I try to corroborate it, and then share it.

Most on here post opinion, that’s fine, that’s what boards are about. But it’s not me.

I don’t insult people, I don’t question people’s background or ‘results’. I just come on here to learn, and to share what I have learned.

It’s not my intention to waste people’s time, I was once busy, and I know most are far too busy for that.

I retired age 50 as a multi-millionaire after 33+ years with one employer. One of my sons, for example, is the one holding the BHAFC flag on Channel 9 news in Melbourne, when Jo Konta progressed in the Oz open last time out.

We are a dyed in the wool family, who commit our entire lives to following the Albion. I have spent many many games in the board room, home and away, and have made great contacts.

When I get something I think is worth sharing, I always corroborate it, and consider the possible impacts, before sharing. It doesn’t always work out, footie is far from an exact science, but TB is making it more of a science than anyone before him.

So, that just leaves me to apologise for aspects that don’t turn out as nailed on. And to say, what you read in the ‘factual’ reports isn’t always exactly what actually happened. Anyone who has read football insider books will know it is a very murky business, still.

So, thanks for all the feedback, I realise some headstrong youths full of passion will often sling dirt, that’s fine, it doesn’t worry me. But for as long as I get something worth sharing, that has not already been shared, I will keep sharing it, and you can make of that what you will.

Thank you.

seagullwedgee
I once heralded the arrival of Malcolm Poskett, so trust me, I know today is big shit!
Why would a multi millionaire waste time telling porkies for a number of years on a football forum?

You don't have good sources at all. You have been caught out on several occasions for lying.and yet judging by this post you continue to do so.
No one believes you anymore pal. You are old news.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Steve Foster is the richest poster, he said so himself. Funnily enough he also claimed to be itk but made a fool of himself predicting doom and gloom and no more signings as fact shortly before we broke our transfer record to buy Locadia!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Top fishing though. Reeled in a few already :fishing:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Steve Foster is the richest poster, he said so himself. Funnily enough he also claimed to be itk but made a fool of himself predicting doom and gloom and no more signings as fact shortly before we broke our transfer record to buy Locadia!

This sounds like claim for [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION]’s crown.......

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Thank you.

seagullwedgee

Mate - Thanks for putting the time and effort into that post. I for one appreciate it. Earlier I didn't mean to pour scorn on one of your posts. It had logical thinking behind it but you tried to pass it off as ''Fact''. I never ever usually challenge anyone's knowledge but this thread was creating a full page every 5 minutes. So posters were taking time away from work and leisure to try and get some facts on what was happening with this transfer. It wasn't the right thing to do to feed them erroneous facts.

I apologise if my sharp post offended you.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Mate - Thanks for putting the time and effort into that post. I for one appreciate it. Earlier I didn't mean to pour scorn on one of your posts. It had logical thinking behind it but you tried to pass it off as ''Fact''. I never ever usually challenge anyone's knowledge but this thread was creating a full page every 5 minutes. So posters were taking time away from work and leisure to try and get some facts on what was happening with this transfer. It wasn't the right thing to do to feed them erroneous facts.

I apologise if my sharp post offended you.

I thought you were extremely generous in the circumstances.

Six assertions made my Seagulwedgee on this thread: all completely false.
He really should have better things to do with his time.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Only just noticed how he has 1.1m followers on his instagram. This guy is worth £17m just in marketing. The whole club has 122k followers. Certainly no other players at Brighton come close.

BHAFC had 100k instagram followers two days ago. Now 122k. Tells you all you need to know!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

He’s a retired multimillionaire - has LOADS of time on his hands. FACT (because he said so)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

It was an attempt at an apology..........So best keep things civil I always think.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Astute bit of business by Tony. All of a sudden we have all of Iran and South Africa following us! Just need to sign the top Chinese player now!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here