Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
First Villatalk, now Owlstalk is going into meltdown.

They want Carlos sacked . Some are arguing that he should at least be given the chance to complete the second half. #### inserts pic of Sid James here ######

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And Wednesday equalise.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Poor massive.

There is a Owls poster on their forum who posts a lot of stuff about us and it's all positive. I like him

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
hqdefault-3.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's no wonder the natives are genuinely concerned about relegation. There's too much turd below them for that to happen in all likelihood but make no mistake, they are really really shit.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
It's no wonder the natives are genuinely concerned about relegation. There's too much turd below them for that to happen in all likelihood but make no mistake, they are really really shit.

I spoke to my brother in law about them (he is a fan). The entire first team is injured.

What on earth are their medical team doing?

I would wonder how we would look and fare if our entire strongest XI were out long term.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I spoke to my brother in law about them (he is a fan). The entire first team is injured.

What on earth are their medical team doing?

I would wonder how we would look and fare if our entire strongest XI were out long term.
It's true that they're having a shocker with injuries but it runs deeper than that. After their MASSIVE splurge on players and wages last season (and previously) they are screwed by FFP and haven't been able to sign anyone as cover for an overpaid, ageing first team which is also full of MASSIVE egos.

It's just football chickens coming home to roost.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Their injuries crisis is exaggerated. At £25m they assembled a squad of alleged high quality. Today they had available:
Fox
Lees
Loovens
Rhodes
Reach
Pudil
Joao
Boyd
Jones
Nuhiu

There’s something rotten with their squad, perhaps a lack of pace?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here