Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just bumped into half the squad

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
On Instagram quite a few Albion players have posted pictures of a meal out last night.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
To all those moaning that the players have dared go out for a drink after a game:

**** off you dull *****.

That is all.

This. This. Oh, and this again!

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Good for them they deserve it. We are having a great season and the squad have performed admirably.

It’s not quite the Micky Adams MK II days when I saw the team in KFC the night before a mid week game when we were flirting with the relegation zone. That was pathetic. :ffsparr: If Tommy Fraser could tackle like I saw him tackle a Zinger Tower he might have made more appearances for the Albion.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Think the OP should be banned for not handing over his coat.Could ruin our season,Pascal's only just back.:ban::lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
**** the kids

Not literally

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Coincidentally I bumped into Pele, Beckenbauer and Maradona last night, ended up drinking with them until the early hours. Nice lads

Really? Wow.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Don't tell me...... Maradona snuffed 1kg of coke in a line wider than his forearm, couldn't get an erection, Pele sorted him with some Jack & Jills, and Beckenbauer paid for the whole night with some laundered money....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't tell me...... Maradona snuffed 1kg of coke in a line wider than his forearm, couldn't get an erection, Pele sorted him with some Jack & Jills, and Beckenbauer paid for the whole night with some laundered money....

Anything is possible in [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] head :lolol:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I hope you enjoyed your night out lads, safe in the knowledge that you destroyed the palace Christmas party

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Don't get too excited,it was just fancy dress.They originally went out as Stalin,Beria,and Voroshilov,but were advised mass-murderers were a bit infra-dig,even German ones.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I regularly watch united play and in fact was at OT for the Arsenal game midweek.

I used to live in Knutsford (Cheshire) and watched United plenty of times, as did most of my family.

If I didn't live in Sussex, I'd live back in Cheshire. Great County. Sussex is the place I love, though - and I don't ever want to leave. :)

PS : California might tempt me, mind you.... ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here