Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getaway from Bridge Carpark?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I cannot believe the number of people who have made the schoolboy error you describe and don't reverse into the space! It's amusing to see a person who has a prime spot but nevertheless cannot get out of it in the queue as one needs to be a bit pushy which is pretty difficult whilst reversing!
It’s all about the eye contact!

:lolol:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Are you familiar with photoshop?

Not once has my ticket been checked for the Registration Number when I've turned up. I'd probably chance it, and if he/she starts to look closely... do a long squirty wash/wipe whilst apologising for doing so, explaining that it seems to do it of it's own accord sometimes, and it's been into the dealership three times to have it fixed, and every time they say it's fixed it's fine for couple of days and then wallop, off it goes again, just like the tyre pressure warning system, oh... don't get me started on that, it's an absolute nightmare when you're driving in the dark and rain, especially when the wipers go off randomly..... beeep beeeeeeeep, beeeeeeep.... oh dear, the traffic behind me is getting angry.. just drive through, you say.. oh, okay...

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here