Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Of course it is. If someone says 'muslim' to you, you will think of a brown person, either wearing a burka or with a beard and wearing a dress, also possibly a bomb. It's cultural racism but racism nonetheless. And you know it, deep down.

Sorry, I don't like to be negative, but this is a poor thread and this is a facile, ignorant post. I can only assume you are fishing.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Should our armed forces be seen to be supporting a far right extremist?

_103788489_robinson_facebook.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45805285

In all seriousness I find it quite worrying.

I'm sure the German Army thought Hitler was a joke in the 1920's, within a decade he was leading them across Europe.

I'm not saying he will end up in power, but a groundswell of support from the 18-40 disaffected white males demographic led by Robinson/Yaxley/Lennon could create serious issues in this country in the future.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Does Tommy? Or does he object to Islam?

Y and Y. I don’t wish to upset you but your friend Tommy is racist. He’s just not telling you in case you stop being his friend. It’s a boring game using word play. Ditch him or man up to being racist.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Does Tommy? Or does he object to Islam?

Too right he does, although some of his best friends might be muslims.

Sorry, I don't like to be negative, but this is a poor thread and this is a facile, ignorant post. I can only assume you are fishing.

You know it, deep down.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
My first thought looking at their apparent ages, is cadets?

im not the only one then, i was wonder if i was getting old. still worrying that a group of cadet would want to be seen near that.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Look like cadets judging by the clear mothers' haircuts.
Cannot join the military is you belong to any 'radical parties'. Though they are just pictured alongside a prick, so I doubt they'll be in much bother.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
im not the only one then, i was wonder if i was getting old. still worrying that a group of cadet would want to be seen near that.

As Springal said, they've been stitched up. What Yaxley-Lennon will never say is that there are Muslims serving in the forces.
He is a nasty piece of work, who is also an opportunist.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I would’ve dreamed of meeting Yaxley- Lennon when I was serving, I had to meet Jim bloody Davidson instead.
I suffered for my service to my country.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Look like cadets judging by the clear mothers' haircuts.
Cannot join the military is you belong to any 'radical parties'. Though they are just pictured alongside a prick, so I doubt they'll be in much bother.

I don’t know if it’s changed since I left, but, you couldn’t be in any political party when I was serving. The

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here