Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Here's the 911 commission enquiry answer.

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/911Report_Notes.htm

Because there was a crash site and black box they were able to identify the terrorists via process of elimination and link them back to Bin Laden. I'd already fairly much answered that.

See also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93

Read the citations since it's Wiki.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's fair enough and logical enough to understand.

Was this the case with the planes which hit the twin towers too?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have a background in aircraft crash rescue which involves understanding the chemistry of fire & how certain materials combust, including metal.
You're clearly on the take.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That's fair enough and logical enough to understand.

Was this the case with the planes which hit the twin towers too?

You know it isn't because everything was destroyed in the heat as covered numerous times in the thread. But since we can link terrorists to the flight 93 crash we can use that evidence as a trail back to the checked in passengers on the other planes. It's called chain of evidence

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You know it isn't because everything was destroyed in the heat as covered numerous times in the thread. But since we can link terrorists to the flight 93 crash we can use that evidence as a trail back to the checked in passengers on the other planes. It's called chain of evidence

I understand that too.

So if it wasn't for the flight which was brought down by the brave passengers who managed to fight and overpower the terrorists, we may have been left with very little evidence of who really caused this massive attack other than some weird videos of Bin Laden talking to a camera in a cave?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So if it wasn't for the flight which was brought down by the brave passengers who managed to fight and overpower the terrorists, we may have been left with very little evidence of who really caused this massive attack other than some weird videos of Bin Laden talking to a camera in a cave?
Let's assume for a second that some humans flew passenger jets into the towers. I think Al Qaeda claimed responsibility soon after the attack, but even if they hadn't, Muslims would be the first group of people the US would suspect. So they'd start with the passenger list and see who on that list was a Muslim and find out as much as they could about each of them. Phone records, movements of money, addresses. Records of those who'd been on flight training courses etc. I'm pretty sure they'd find enough.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Let's assume for a second that some humans flew passenger jets into the towers. I think Al Qaeda claimed responsibility soon after the attack, but even if they hadn't, Muslims would be the first group of people the US would suspect. So they'd start with the passenger list and see who on that list was a Muslim and find out as much as they could about each of them. Phone records, movements of money, addresses. Records of those who'd been on flight training courses etc. I'm pretty sure they'd find enough.

So what information did the U.S actually find out about these terrorists other than they were Muslim and they were members of a Muslim terrorists organisation?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So what information did the U.S actually find out about these terrorists other than they were Muslim and they were members of a Muslim terrorists organisation?
I don't know, it's not something I've studied. I'm just saying there would still be evidence even if they hadn't got DNA from one of the flights.

Terrorists that kill people when blowing themselves up don't tend to keep their methods and motivation a big secret, so it's easy enough to find out about them.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I don't know, it's not something I've studied. I'm just saying there would still be evidence even if they hadn't got DNA from one of the flights.

Terrorists that kill people when blowing themselves up don't tend to keep their methods and motivation a big secret, so it's easy enough to find out about them.

So there's no way it could've been suicidal terrorists for any other organisation?

Has there ever been cases in history before where governments have attacked their own people as a way of getting a majority understanding as to why a war or invasion would seem legal?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So there's no way it could've been suicidal terrorists for any other organisation?
If it was, they'd be claiming responsibility. There's no point in a terrorist organisation carrying out an attack if they're not going to take the credit.

Has there ever been cases in history before where governments have attacked their own people as a way of getting a majority understanding as to why a war or invasion would seem legal?
I expect so. As I've said throughout the thread, I don't base my opinion on any belief that a government wouldn't do such a thing. Just because it's not beyond belief that they could have done it, doesn't mean they did.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
If it was, they'd be claiming responsibility. There's no point in a terrorist organisation carrying out an attack if they're not going to take the credit.

I expect so. As I've said throughout the thread, I don't base my opinion on any belief that a government wouldn't do such a thing. Just because it's not beyond belief that they could have done it, doesn't mean they did.

I'm not saying the U.S government did orchestrate the 9/11 attacks, but just say they did, how would they go about fooling a lot of people they had nothing to do with it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not saying the U.S government did orchestrate the 9/11 attacks, but just say they did, how would they go about fooling a lot of people they had nothing to do with it?
Well if this was one of my jobs, I'd:
1) set up a fake arm of a known terrorist group
2) use this group to recruit some terrorists
3) arrange for them to learn to use a gun, and fly
4) get someone on the inside at a couple of airports, and get them to place guns on a plane, ready for the boys to collect when they went through
5) instruct my crew to fly into the twin towers
6) open Pringles

I wouldn't bother with the Pentagon, no point, the citizens would be upset enough with the towers being on fire. Don't care if the towers collapse or not, the job's a good'un.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well if this was one of my jobs, I'd:
1) set up a fake arm of a known terrorist group
2) use this group to recruit some terrorists
3) arrange for them to learn to use a gun, and fly
4) get someone on the inside at a couple of airports, and get them to place guns on a plane, ready for the boys to collect when they went through
5) instruct my crew to fly into the twin towers
6) open Pringles

I wouldn't bother with the Pentagon, no point, the citizens would be upset enough with the towers being on fire. Don't care if the towers collapse or not, the job's a good'un.

I think something like this would be a more likely tactic just say it was a false flag-

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That's just an example of a false flag (as is mine above). How are you suggesting that be applied to 9/11?

Because your example isn't fact whereas the false flag which helped create WW11 is fact.

Wouldn't it be naive to assume a very powerful government would never use tactics like that again?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Because your example isn't fact
It might be :whistle:

Wouldn't it be naive to assume a government would never use tactics like that again?
Yes I think that would be naive. You asked how the US could orchestrate it and I gave an example. I'm not sure what was wrong with the example I gave. The main problem with it would be keeping those involved quiet, and when the investigations started after the event, preventing the investigators from finding out, or keeping them quiet.

So many of the CTs here think all the media are in on it, but the media have a history of trying to uncover this sort of thing - like Watergate.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It might be :whistle:

Yes I think that would be naive. You asked how the US could orchestrate it and I gave an example. I'm not sure what was wrong with the example I gave. The main problem with it would be keeping those involved quiet, and when the investigations started after the event, preventing the investigators from finding out, or keeping them quiet.

So many of the CTs here think all the media are in on it, but the media have a history of trying to uncover this sort of thing - like Watergate.

Of course the media plays a big part in uncovering the truth, but didn't the Nazi's use the media to backup their very influential false flag which gave them the reason to illegally invade Poland. Weren't the German conspiracists who doubted the official story of what happened at Gleiwitz also targeted as dangerous as the Polish themselves?

Is it just a conincidence that this current war in the Middle East, which involves a lot of countries, was also started by a terrorist attack by a race/country of extremely aggressive people which also comes with a lot of conspiracies?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course the media plays a big part in uncovering the truth, but didn't the Nazi's use the media
Yes, but the media here and in the US are clearly able to say what they think. You can say what you think right here, you won't suddenly go missing, our journalists aren't disappearing, CTs are able to post their nonsense without being shot. Our media has a history of standing up to the government, Trump got in despite the media. It's very different to Nazi Germany, China and Russia.

Is it just a conincidence that this current war in the Middle East, which involves a lot of countries, was also started by a terrorist attack by a race/country of extremely aggressive people which also comes with a lot of conspiracies?
Sorry, which race/country are you saying are extremely aggressive and started the war?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yes, but the media here and in the US are clearly able to say what they think. You can say what you think right here, you won't suddenly go missing, our journalists aren't disappearing, CTs are able to post their nonsense without being shot. Our media has a history of standing up to the government, Trump got in despite the media. It's very different to Nazi Germany, China and Russia.

Sorry, which race/country are you saying are extremely aggressive and started the war?

Since the 9/11 attacks, I've noticed how we are being made to believe Muslim countries have a very aggressive culture.

The Nazi's made their own people believe the Polish people had a very aggressive culture once the Gleiwitz false flag was performed. Seems familiar to me.

Oh, and what's your view on the Julian Assange story considering your view on uk/USA media?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Since the 9/11 attacks, I've noticed how we are being made to believe Muslim countries have a very aggressive culture.
:shrug:
The Nazi's made their own people believe the Polish people had a very aggressive culture once the Gleiwitz false flag was performed. Seems familiar to me.
Well it's not familiar, because we've no reason to believe 9/11 was a false flag.
Oh, and what's your view on the Julian Assange story considering your view on uk/USA media?
It's not worth taking this thread on another tangent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here