Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horrendous attack in Las Vegas

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This doesn't look Islamist related. IF it is the person related to Marilou who it has been suggested to be he is vehemently anti Trump according to his Facebook page.

Shame he didn't shoot Trump instead.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Las Vegas police is reporting that the gunman is a 64 year old man by the name of Stephen Paddock. He was killed by Las Vegas police on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel. Numerous fire arms were found in the hotel room. The woman of interest, Marilou Danley, has been found. A search warrant is being executed on the residence of Paddock.

The Las Vegas sheriff is now reporting over 50 dead and over 200 shot.

At least one Las Vegas police officer is dead and other off duty police officers were killed.

President Trump's twitter account has so far been silent

CNN is calling this the worst mass shooting in US history.

Last edited:

boik

Murica? Still the hics & halfwits who voted Trump will blather about their right to bare arms, precious 2nd amendment & all. Trumps reaction is no doubt on hold until the demographic of the shooter is announced. Won't be classed terrorism if ol whitey has merely had a brain fart.....

I think they SHOULD be allowed to wear short sleeves!

You wet lettuce rodneys forget they have bears in the US so need guns to defend themselfs
regards
DR

bear-arms.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Still no use of the word Terrorist.

Because we don't know what the political motive (if any) of the shooting is, perhaps? If someone shouts something political whilst shooting people, it's pretty obvious what the motive is.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surely you can't randomly kill people without some idiology behind it?

Eh? My point is, say he was a disgruntled ex-employee of the venue who just snapped (like that shooter at the autistic school(?)), then it wouldn't be "terrorism", would it? Whereas if he did it as a calculated attack to further an ideology of some sort, then yes I would agree Terrorist is the correct term.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here