Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP MP number 2 coming up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
But immigration to the UK from outside the EU is already controlled via a points based system - you never hear the 'racist' accusation about that.

Sorry you must be mistaken. According to [MENTION=5729]sir albion[/MENTION] they're all on the sausage, sat round in 10 bedroom mansions watching the Punjabi version of Jeremy Kyle and pissing themselves with laughter at their cleverness.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Just to pick up your point about percentages.It all depends on where you live in the country,some places haven't been touched that much by immigration, whilst other towns and cities have been.
Let's take a look at Sussex.
The 5 largest towns are Brighton and Hove,Crawley,Worthing,Eastbourne and Hastings.

Brighton has 89% White British.
Crawley has 72% White British.
Worthing has 94% white British.
Eastbourne has 94% white British.
Hastings has 94% white British.

I live in Crawley and over the last 5 years you can see the change in the town.Its not in my head and I'm not imagining it.
It's there everyday for all to see.
So for me in my town 28% of people living here are ethnic or immigrants.

Having you got any figures for Mid Sussex - it's a veritable multicultural melting pot so I hear ???

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Labour MP for Islington South (what a surprise) Emily Thornberry being predictably snobbish

[tweet]535450556199075840[/tweet]

Yes, love. That's a working class person and attitudes like yours are why they don't vote for your lot any more.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Labour MP for Islington South (what a surprise) Emily Thornberry being predictably snobbish

[tweet]535450556199075840[/tweet]

Yes, love. That's a working class person and attitudes like yours are why they don't vote for your lot any more.

What did she say about that picture?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Just that. There's no need to be coy, the implication is very clear as all the responses to it indicate.

I guess you see what you want to see. I see a house with a, van and some flags - A bit naff for me, but each to their own. You've concluded that it's a working class person that isn't voting Labour and that somehow makes Thornberry a snob.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I guess you see what you want to see. I see a house with a, van and some flags - A bit naff for me, but each to their own. You've concluded that it's a working class person that isn't voting Labour and that somehow makes Thornberry a snob.

Yup. Labour MP randomly taking photos of a by-election that UKIP are likely to win and it just so happens to be one of a house with white van and St George flags outside. No intent or slur intended. No sirree.

Dear oh dear, I'm concluding along with just about everybody else except for you that it's bleeding obvious why she posted that photo. Sometimes you just have to accept that some MPs are twats and some Labour MPs are dreadful snobs instead of pretending otherwise.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Yup. Labour MP randomly taking photos of a by-election that UKIP are likely to win and it just so happens to be one of a house with white van and St George flags outside. No intent or slur intended. No sirree.

Dear oh dear, I'm concluding along with just about everybody else except for you that it's bleeding obvious why she posted that photo. Sometimes you just have to accept that some MPs are twats and some Labour MPs are dreadful snobs instead of pretending otherwise.

Tell me why you think she posted that photo then.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tell me why you think she posted that photo then.

Snobbery. A slur on who she thinks votes Tory or UKIP. Seriously - you're fooling no-one with this line of defence. It is blindingly obvious what she means by it. You're being deliberately and extremely obtuse.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

I think you're making yourself look rather silly here.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You've concluded that it's a working class person that isn't voting Labour and that somehow makes Thornberry a snob.

Me and Matthew Goodwin, Guardian columnist and Prof of politics at Nottingham Uni https://twitter.com/GoodwinMJ ...oh and City AM here and probably just about every daily newspaper tomorrow.

[tweet]535456119553261569[/tweet]

[tweet]535458696168767488[/tweet]

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
But immigration to the UK from outside the EU is already controlled via a points based system - you never hear the 'racist' accusation about that.

People that play the race card too often devalue its' true meaning. Sadly when UKIP are involved the mindless hoard use it as a default setting. This in turn indicates their lack of knowledge on the subject they are attempting to patronise potential UKIP voters on.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Snobbery. A slur on who she thinks votes Tory or UKIP. Seriously - you're fooling no-one with this line of defence. It is blindingly obvious what she means by it. You're being deliberately and extremely obtuse.
On a positive note there are no Palace flags on display.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I think the funniest part of the Rochester by-election is Britain First backing the Rillington Place lookalike, despite having a candidate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here